KMAT 2019 Notification, Exam Date, Result, Registration, Syllabus
KMAT, Kerala that is Kerala Management Aptitude Test is the exam that is conducted by Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) on the behalf of all the universities of the state. This KMAT, Kerala Exam is conducted under the supervision of Admission Supervisory Committee. This exam is basically conducted as a gateway to admissions to different MBA courses offered at 10 different districts of the state. This exam is open to every Indian Candidate who meets all the eligibility norms set for the exam. This exam is is for the MBA Admissions. This exam is conducted twice a year for the MBA aspirants in the state. This is one of the prestigious state level entrance exam for the MBA aspirants.
Also See: MBA Entrance Exams
The KMAT Kerala Entrance Examination for admission to MBA Course for the academic year 2019-20 is proposed to be conducted on 17th February 2019 by Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) under the supervision of Admission Supervisory Committee (ASC).
All the aspirants can scroll down to check all the relevant information regarding the KMAT Kerala 2019 February Session
KMAT Kerala 2019 to be conducted in two different Sessions -
KMAT Kerala 2019 will be held for admission into two different sessions, it's February session and its July session. Here we have covered KMAT Kerala 2019 Feb Session.
KMAT 2019 February Session
Aspiring candidates may apply online through the website https://kmatkerala.in from 02nd November 2018, 05.00 PM onwards
KMAT Exam Dates 2019 (Kerala MBA Entrance Exam)
Mentioned below are all the dates for KMAT 2019. Scroll down below to find out all the important dates that an aspirant should know -
Commencement of KMAT Kerala 2019 Registration: 03rd November 2018
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 31st January 2019 (05.00 pm)
Download/ Issue of Hall ticket: Last week of Jan 2019
Date of Examination: 17th February 2019
Answer Key Publication: 01st week of February 2019
Objections, if any, to answer key to be registered with ASC: 01st week of February 2019
Clearance of objection, if needed, and publication of final key: 01st week of February 2019
Declaration of Result: 02nd week of February 2019
Issue of Score Card: 03rd week of February 2019
What is the KMAT Eligibility Criteria for 2019?
For the students who wish to sit for the KMAT 2019 exam should understand if they are eligible for the applying for the exam or not. Here below are all the pointers that will define if you are eligible for the KMAT exam.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the KMAT Kerala 2019 must ensure that they will be eligible as per the norms of the conducting body.
- The candidate should have passed the degree from any Indian University, under the regular stream, recognized by the University of Kerala and shall be in the 10+2+3 pattern (or in 10+2+4 pattern)
- In all the cases the student should have passed the degree examination with not less than 50% marks/equivalent grade (no rounding off allowed) in Part III /core plus complimentary in BA, B.Sc., B.Com. etc., or 50% marks/equivalent grade (no rounding off allowed) in aggregate in case of B.E/ B.Tech, B.Sc. (Agri.) and other 4/5 year degree courses
- Candidates, who have passed MA/M.Sc./M.Com. or any other PG Degree recognized by the University of Kerala with 50% of marks/equivalent grade in aggregate, are also eligible for admission. SC/ST candidates shall be given relaxation as per University rules
What is KMAT 2019 Selection Procedure for the students?
Candidates who want to take admission for KMAT Kerala 2019 MBA will have to go through the three stages for selection procedure, i.e., Entrance Examination, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview
The ratio of all the three stages will be 80:10:10 of the admission process.
Name all the Exam Centres for KMAT Exam 2019
The centres allotted will be different centres in Kerala, U T of Lakshadweep, Chennai, Mangalore, Bangalore and Coimbatore. If the total number of registered applicants is found to be less than 100 in Chennai, Mangalore, Bangalore and Coimbatore, ASC reserves the right to transfer candidates who opt above centre to nearby exam centres
Important Note: The candidate seeking for MBA admission will have to qualify in any of the entrance test such as KMAT, CMAT and CAT. It is to be noted that MAT score will not be considered for MBA admission in Kerala. Those who are studying for last year degree course and are awaiting their results may also apply for the KMAT KERALA Entrance Examination 2019
KMAT Application Forms for 2019 Admissions -
Know the details on the application availability, website, documents one requires to apply for the exam, application release date, and process of registrations below-
The application form is available on the official website i.e. www.kmatkerala.in -
- The candidates will have to pay the required application fee and complete the online application form by entering all the correct details along with the uploading of the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Application for KMAT Entrance Examination for admission to MBA Programs in the state of Kerala can be submitted only through online via the website https://kmatkerala.in/
- Applications are invited online from 02nd November 2018, 04.00 PM till 31st January 2019 04.00 PM
- Read this document carefully before starting the online registration process. Do not press Back button in the browser during registration
Application Fee - Rs. 1000 for General Class and Rs. 750 for SC/ST applicants of KMAT
KMAT 2019 Admit Card - All an Applicant should Know!
After the successful application process, the admit card will be issued to all the eligible candidates. The candidate will have to download the admit card using their Application Number and other required details from the official website https://kmatkerala.in/. As the admit card will be an important document without which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The candidates must carry the admit card along with the photo ID proof on the day of the exam
For all the updates, the candidates must keep in touch with the official website https://kmatkerala.in/
Notification of KMAT 2019 issued by University of Kerala
University of Institute of Management, Deputy Registrar (Administration) University of Kerala, Senate House Campus, Thiruvananthapuram-695034, Website: www.keralauniversity.ac.in