KMAT Kerala 2020 Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility, Application
KMAT Kerala 2020 Notification
KMAT 2020 Notification - The KMAT Kerala Entrance Examination for admission to MBA Course for the academic year 2020 is proposed to be conducted on 01st December 2019 by Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) under the supervision of Admission Supervisory Committee (ASC).
They can also scroll down to check all the relevant information regarding the KMAT Kerala 2020 Session.
KMAT, Kerala Exam
- KMAT Kerala is a state level entrance examination which will be organized by Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) under the supervision of Admission Supervisory Committee (ASC) for admission to MBA and PGDM Programs. It is held twice every year.
- This KMAT, Kerala Exam is conducted under the supervision of Admission Supervisory Committee. This exam is basically conducted as a gateway to admissions to different MBA courses offered at 10 different districts of the state.
- This exam is conducted twice a year for the MBA aspirants in the state. This is one of the prestigious state level entrance exams for the MBA aspirants.
See: MBA Entrance Exams
KMAT 2020 Important Dates
- Applications are invited online from 16th August 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 10th November 2019 (04.00 pm)
- KMAT Entrance Examination Date: 01st December 2019
Eligibility Criteria for KMAT 2020
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the KMAT Kerala 2019 must ensure that they will be eligible as per the norms of the conducting body.
- The candidate should have passed the degree from any Indian University, under the regular stream, recognized by the University of Kerala and shall be in the 10+2+3 pattern (or in 10+2+4 pattern)
- In all the cases the student should have passed the degree examination with not less than 50% marks/equivalent grade (no rounding off allowed) in Part III /core plus complimentary in BA, B.Sc., B.Com. etc., or 50% marks/equivalent grade (no rounding off allowed) in aggregate in case of B.E/ B.Tech., B.Sc. (Agri.) and other 4/5 year degree courses.
- Candidates, who have passed MA/M.Sc./M.Com. or any other PG Degree recognized by the University of Kerala with 50% of marks/equivalent grade in aggregate, are also eligible for admission. SC/ST candidates shall be given relaxation as per University rules.
- Candidates who want to take admission for KMAT Kerala 2020 MBA will have to go through the three stages for selection procedure, i.e., Entrance Examination, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- The ratio of all the three stages will be 80:10:10 of the admission process.
- The centres allotted will be different centres in Kerala, U T of Lakshadweep, Chennai, Mangalore, Bangalore and Coimbatore. If the total number of registered applicants is found to be less than 100 in Chennai, Mangalore, Bangalore and Coimbatore, ASC reserves the right to transfer candidates who opt above centre to nearby exam centres.
- The candidate seeking for MBA admission will have to qualify in any of the entrance test such as KMAT, CMAT and CAT. It is to be noted that MAT score will not be considered for MBA admission in Kerala.
- Those who are studying for last year degree course and are awaiting their results may also apply for the KMAT KERALA Entrance Examination 2020.
KMAT 2020 Application Procedure
- Application for KMAT Entrance Examination for admission to MBA programs in the State of Kerala can be submitted only through online via the Website https://kmatkerala.in/
- Applications are invited online from 16th August 2019 04.00 PM till 10th November 2019 4.00 PM
- The application form is available on the official website i.e. www.kmatkerala.in
- The candidates will have to pay the required application fee and complete the online application form by entering all the correct details along with the uploading of the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Application for KMAT Entrance Examination for admission to MBA Programs in the state of Kerala can be submitted only through online via the website https://kmatkerala.in/
- Read this document carefully before starting the online registration process. Do not press Back button in the browser during registration
- Rs.1000/- (for general) and Rs.750/- for (SC/ST)
- After the successful application process, they admit card will be issued to all the eligible candidates
- The candidate will have to download the admit card using their Application Number and other required details from the official website https://kmatkerala.in/