Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2022 for MBA Admission – Eligibility, Dates, Exam Pattern, Fees, Syllabus, Application Process
KMAT Kerala 2022 – Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala invites application for the Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2022. The exam is conducted to grant admission to 2-year Master of Business of Administration (MBA) Program for the academic session 2022-23
KMAT Kerala 2022
KMAT Kerala 2022 Important Dates
- Application Starting Date: 12th April 2022
- Last Date to fill the Online Application Form: 21st April 2022
- Issue of Admit Card: To be notified
- KMAT Kerala 2022 Exam Date: To be notified
- Result Declaration: To be notified
KMAT Kerala 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit prescribed by the CEE Kerala.
- Completed the Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration in the field of Arts, Engineering, Commerce Management or equivalent to satisfy the eligibility
- Possessed a bachelor’s degree in the field of Arts/Eng. / Commerce/ Mgt. with a minimum mark of 50% (40% in case of SC/ST Categories).
KMAT Kerala 2022 Application Process
- Eligible and interested candidates can fill the online application form from the official website www.cee-kerala.org. Candidates can apply for KMAT Kerala 2022 exam by following the steps given below.
- Step 1 – Candidates can click on the link given above or go to the official website directly
- Step 2 – Candidates are redirected to the registration page where candidates have to enter the asked details.
- Step 3 – Then, click on “Register” button and login credentials are sent to the email ID.
- Step 4 – Candidates can now login using their Application Number and Password.
- Step 5 – After that, candidates have to enter personal details, address details and qualification details.
- Step 6 – After entering all the required details in the KMAT Kerala Application Form
- Step 7 – Now, after the successful payment candidates can upload the required documents
- Step 8 – At last candidates can take a print out of the confirmation page and save it for further use.
- General Category – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Category – Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ e-challan
KMAT Kerala 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online Mode (Computer Based Test)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Type of Question: MCQs
- Number of Questions: 180 Questions
- Maximum Marks: 720
- No. of Sections: 04 Sections
- Marks (for each question): +4 marks
- Negative Marking: No negative marking
Scheme of Test
|Sections & Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|A. English Language Usage & Reading Comprehension||50||200|
|B. Quantitative Aptitude||50||200|
|C. Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning||40||160|
|D. Gen Knowledge & Contemporary Business Scenario||40||160|
KMAT Kerala 2022 Syllabus
- Syllabus of KMAT is based on the fundamentals 10 + 2 curriculum. Subjects are English language usage and reading comprehension, Quantitative aptitude, Data sufficiency and Logical reasoning, General Knowledge
- Thiruvananthapuram; Alappuzha; Kottayam; Thrissur; Kozhikode; Malappuram; Kollam; Palakkad & Kannur; Ernakulam
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 notifications and dates
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022