Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) 2021 Notification released, Apply now
JCECE 2021 – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Ranchi invites online applications forms for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE.) 2021 from eligible and fervent applicants, who are citizen of India and also Local /Permanent Resident of Jharkhand State for admission to 1st Semester /year Degree Level Professional (UG) Courses for the academic session 2021-22
Read further for more detail on JCECE 2021 such as application form, exam date, eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, fee, etc.
About JCECE 2021
- Department(s) of Govt. of Jharkhand, the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board has decided to conduct the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) 2021, for the academic session 2021-22
- This entrance test is being conducted for the admission in first Semester/year degree level professional courses like B.V. Sc. & A.H., B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry, B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture, B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech.(Dairy Technology), B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) courses within the State of Jharkhand.
JCECE 2021 Important Dates
- Start of Online Application Process: 09th October 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 23rd October 2021
- Date of Exam (J.C.E.C.E.) 2021: In the month of November 2021
Eligibility Criteria for JCECE 2021
- For B.V.Sc. & A.H.: Intermediate in Science (10+2) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as core courses from a recognized board/university.
- For B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture & B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry: Intermediate in Science (10+2) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics from a recognized board/university
- For B.Tech. (Dairy Technology) & B.Tech. Agriculture Eng.: 10+2 /Intermediate with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) from a recognized board/university.
- For B.F.Sc. (Bachelor of Fisheries Science): Higher Secondary /10+2 /Intermediate Subject – PCMB/PCM/Inter (Agriculture) (Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology respectively from a recognized Board/University.
- For B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture: 10+2)/Intermediate with PCB, PCMB, PCM, PC Forestry or Inter (Agriculture) (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology) from a recognized board/university
- For B.V.Sc. & A.H. Course: He/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before the 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year of B.V.Sc. and A.H. Course
- For All B.Sc & B.Tech Courses: The candidates must have completed the age of 17 years of age on first of July and must not have completed 22 years of age on the said date of the academic year in which the student seeks admission
JCECE 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
- The Applicants are advised to retain the same mobile number and email-id in use which they have entered into the Application form because the important information may be given to the Applicant(s) through SMS or e-mail. The Applicants are advised to have their own personal email id or Mobile Number.
- Online submission of the Application form can be made by accessing “Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (J.C.E.C.E.) – 2021” link available on the Homepage of the Board’s official website.
- Instructions for Online submission of the Application form are available in the Information Bulletin.
For Gen/EWS / BC-I/ BC-II) Categories:
- PCM Group & PCB Group – Rs.900/-
- PCMB Group – Rs.1,000/-
For SC / ST/ Female of all Categories:
- PCM Group & PCB Group – Rs. 450/-
- PCMB Group – Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online Through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking
JCECE 2021 – Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode
- Language: English and Hindi language
- Duration: Biology – 1 hour, Physics & Chemistry – 2 hrs & Mathematics- 1 hour
- Types of Questions: Objective type Question
No. of Questions
- PCM – 150 questions
- PCB – 150 questions
- PCMB – 200 questions
- Each question carries 1 mark. For each correct response the Applicant will get 1 mark. For each incorrect response, ¼ marks will be deducted from the total score.
JCECE 2021 Syllabus
- The Question Papers for the Examination shall be based on a common syllabus notified by the CBSE for class 11th &12th.
JCECE 2021 Admit Card
- The Applicants can download Online Admit Card for the Examination from the Board’s official website. Relevant information will also be uploaded on the said website.
- Applicants may please note that Admit Cards will not be sent by post. The Online Admit Card can be downloaded by accessing the “Admit card” column on the Board’s official website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website