AIIMS MBBS Admission 2020, Dates, Eligibility, Application Process
All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Admission 2020, Course Duration, Dates, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
AIIMS MBBS Admission 2020 - All India Institute of Medical Sciences has invited Applications for admission to the MBBS Course through NEET-UG 2020 score for the academic year 2020
Admission in AIIMS, New Delhi and Eight other AIIMS (Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar, Rishikesh Raipur, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh) and Nagpur (Maharashtra) and other AIIMS is provided through a common medical entrance exam conducted by National Testing Agency
Duration of Course
The Course of studies leading to the award of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences shall last for a minimum of five and a half academic years including one year's compulsory internship.
Number of Seats
The 125 (Hundred Twenty Five) seats for Indian Nationals and 7 (Seven) seats for (Foreign Nationals) are available for admission to MBBS course. Out of these, 19 (Nineteen) seats are reserved for the Scheduled Castes, 9 (Nine) seats are reserved for the Scheduled Tribes, 34 (Thirty Four) seats are reserved for Other Backward Classes, 12 (Twelve) seats are reserved for Economically Weaker Section and 51 (fifty-one) seats for General Category for Indian Nationals.
AIIMS MBBS Admission 2020 Important Date
Application Process - On going
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS MBBS Admission 2020
Candidates should ensure that they not only fulfill the eligibility criteria for NEET 2020 but also for AIIMS MBBS admission.
Should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission (2020)
Candidates born on or after 2nd January, 2004 are NOT eligible to apply.
Essential Academic Qualification
Candidate Should have passed the 12thClass under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent Examination of a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subject. The candidates who have passed 10+2 level with Biology as an additional subject will also be eligible for MBBS Entrance Examination.
Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying Examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subject and expect to pass the Examination with required percentage of marks (as indicated in Sl No. 03 below) are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination. However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying Examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
If the institute has to consider an examination of an Indian university or of a foreign/university to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme/intermediate science examination, the candidates shall have to produce a certificate from the concerned Indian university/Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination passed by him/her is considered to be equivalent to the 12th class under 10+2 scheme/intermediate science examination.
The minimum aggregate of the marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology obtained in the qualifying examination (as in the essential qualification required for appearing in this examination are : General and OBC candidates: 60% SC/ST candidates: 50% & PWBD candidates: 45%
Those with CGPA grades only will have to apply the conversion factor in the application form. The conversion factor should be as approved by their respective examination board.
AIIMS MBBS Admission 2020 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.aiimsexams.org/
- To apply for admission in MBBS programmes at AIIMS campuses, candidates have to fill NEET 2020 application form. The form for NEET 2020 is released by online mode only by NTA.
- To apply for NEET, candidates have to first register online by entering their basic details. It is important that the candidates should provide an active email id and mobile number for NEET registration as NTA communicates important updates in NEET via electronic way only.
- Once registration is done, candidates can proceed to fill in details in their application form, select test, upload images and finally pay the required amount of the application fee.
- Selected candidates shall register himself/herself in the website www.antiragging.in / www.amanmovement.org and take a print out and submit the self-attested printout to the Academic Section within 7 days.
For General/ OBC category - Rs. 1400/-
For SC/ ST/ PH category - Rs. 750/-
Mode of Payment - Through Online Mode
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi conducts an entrance exam for admission into MBBS courses in AIIMS institute across India.
- Candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of the merit list. Candidates who have qualified the exam, can appear for the online counselling.
- First candidates will have to fill the online choices and have to lock their choices. After the choice filling university will release the result of the seat allocation.
- After the result, candidates will have to accept the seat for the confirmation. All the candidates who are allotted a seat can download the Offer Letter from the official website for the document verification process.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India