Panjab MET 2019 - Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for Panjab University MET 2019
- The Entrance Test will carry 85% weightage. The exam will be held in pen-paper format (offline mode); the entrance test will be of 2 hours duration. The medium of examination shall be ENGLISH only. It will consist of multiple-choice questions, wherein candidates will be given with four responses to mark a correct response out of these four.
- The components of the test will include:
- General Knowledge
- Economics and Business Environment Awareness
- Data interpretation and problem solving
- Numerical Ability
- Verbal Ability/ Reasoning and
- English Comprehension
- Negative marking shall also be applicable i.e. marks will be deducted for wrong answers. If for each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded, then for a wrong answer 1/4 mark will be deducted.
- The admission will be made on the basis of the Entrance Test (85% weightage), Group Discussion (7.5% weightage) and Personal Interview (7.5% weightage). The comprehensive result after the GD and PI will be notified on the UIAMS notice board as well as the UIAMS website.
Also See: MBA Entrance Exams