OPENMAT 2020 Syllabus
The Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts the OPENMAT (OPEN Management Aptitude Test) for admission to various PG degree and diploma courses in the field of management study. The OPENMAT test is conducted twice a year and considered for admission to management programmes of IGNOU only. The syllabus for OPENMAT 2020 consists of various topics of General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. Here we have listed the topics on which the questions are usually asked in the OPENMAT examination. The questions on these topics were asked in the previous year’s papers.
Also See: MBA Entrance Exams
- The OPENMAT Entrance Exam consists of four tests.
- Test 1 comprises of 30 questions of General Awareness.
- Test II consists of 50 questions of English language.
- Test III is of Quantitative Aptitude which consists of 50 questions and
- Test IV is of Reasoning consisting of 70 questions.
- All these tests will be conducted in one session of 3 hours.
- The total no. of questions for all the four tests is 200.
- To familiarize yourself with the examination scheme and type of questions sample OPENMAT Entrance test paper is available in e prospectus. E. Prospectus can be downloaded from IGNOU or NTA website
- No calculators, cell phones, books, slide- rules, notebooks or written notes extra will be allowed inside the examination hall.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here