OPENMAT 2021 Syllabus
The Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts the OPENMAT (OPEN Management Aptitude Test) for admission to various PG degree and diploma courses in the field of management study. The OPENMAT test is conducted twice a year and considered for admission to management programmes of IGNOU only. The syllabus for OPENMAT 2021 consists of various topics of General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning. Here we have listed the topics on which the questions are usually asked in the OPENMAT examination. The questions on these topics were asked in the previous year’s papers.
Also See: MBA Entrance Exams
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Syllabus
- In the OPENMAT entrance exam, the questions will be prepared to check the overall aptitude of the candidates in the management.
- Various topics for the test are as follows
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
General English & Comprehension
Educational & General Awareness
- For Part B topics will be as per the subject competence and will be from 9th and 10th standard prescribed by CBSE/NCERT.
- The University provides reservation of seats for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, non-creamy layer of OBC, War Widows, Kashmiri Migrants and Physically Handicapped Learners, as per Govt. of India rules, for admission to its various programs.
- However, submission of forged certificate under any category shall lead not only to cancellation of admission but also be legally implicated as per govt. of India rules
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021
Validity of OPENMAT 2021 Score
Eligibility for OPENMAT 2021
OPENMAT 2021 Exam pattern
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Important Dates