MHCET Test Pattern Maharashtra MBA CET Test Pattern
COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (CET)
The CET comprises multiple choice objective type questions in the areas of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical / Abstract Reasoning.
In all there would be 200 questions to be answered in a total time of two and half hours (i.e. One hundred and fifty minutes).
TEST OF VERBAL ABILITY AND READING COMPREHENSION - This is a test to see how well you know English language. In this test there will be passages with questions based on their contents to test your comprehension. Your English Language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages etc. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on (1) understanding of the contents of the passage and (2) choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skills.
TEST OF QUANTITATIVE APTITUTDE - This test helps to know how fast and accurate you can work with numbers, do numerical calculations understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio and proportion, percentage, etc. This test also helps to measure your power of quantitative reasoning, interpretation of tables, common graphs and charts.
TEST OF LOGICAL / ABSTRACT REASONING - This test measures how quickly and accurately you can think. This test may have questions based on figures and diagrams and also questions on verbal reasoning.
- As you read a question, mark its answer immediately. Do not waste your time in reading all the questions first and then deciding on which ones to answer, as all questions are compulsory i.e. there are no options, and all questions carry equal marks.
- Start answering questions in the test one by one.
- If you find a question difficult skip it and go to the next question.
- Remember to see that you are marking the answer on the answer sheet against the same serial number as that of the question you are attempting.
- Even though there are no negative marks allotted to incorrect answers, it is recommended that you should avoid marking answers at random or based on guesses.
M.B.A is basically a 'Masters' (post-graduation) course in Business related disciplines. This article covers Planning And Preparing for MBA Admissions - Examination Pattern, How to Prepare for MBA Entrance Exams etc. .....
How to select your area of specialization for MBA. Which MBA Streams one must choose for his MBA or PGDM production, marketing, personnel and financial management.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a master's degree in business administration. While an Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) programs is for senior executives and middle level Managers.
Post your comments here