BASIC FEATURES OF GATE 2021
1) Examinations for all the 22 papers will be conducted by an ONLINE Computer Based Test (CBT). The online examination paper will contain some questions for which numerical answers must be keyed in by the candidate using the virtual keypad.
2) Biometric information (Photograph and Fingerprints) for randomly selected candidates may be captured before the start of the exam.
3) GATE 2121 examinations will be held during forenoon and afternoon sessions on alternate weekends
Examination for some of the papers in GATE 2021 will be held in multiple sessions on 5-Feb-2021 to 7-Feb-2021 and 12-Feb-2021 to 13-Feb-2021. Exact details regarding complete examination schedule will be notified at a later date.
GATE 2021 Computer Based Tests – Things you should know
Top M.Tech Colleges in India | Best Engineering Institutes for MTech
GATE Civil Engineering Syllabus and Exam Pattern
List of GATE Exam subjects for 2021
GATE Scores – What colleges that await you for MTech Admissions
GATE scorecards dispatched to qualified candidates
- GATE 2021 Notification and Dates
- New GATE Exam Pattern
- GATE Exam 2021 Latest News
- Eligibility for GATE Exam 2021