Your comments and Questions on GPAT 2020 Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
Question -- What will be the pattern and syllabus of GPAT 2020
Therefore, in order to facilitate admission of Pharmacy graduates in M.Pharma as also to award fellowships/scholarships to Pharmacy graduates, AICTE has decided to organize to conduct an examination in the name of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) with effect from academic year 2019. Accordingly, a National Monitoring Committee (NMC) was constituted for monitoring the issues pertaining to the policy as well as conduct of GPAT.
NMC, constituted by AICTE has recommended for conduct of 1st GPAT i.e. GPAT-2010 by the M.S. university of Baroda, Vadodara-390002, which has agreed to conduct the examination throughout the country.
Candidates willing to appear in GPAT-2020 may obtain application form along with information brochure from either the office of coordinator GPAT-2020, the M.S. university of Baroda, Vadodara-390002 or from the designated branches of Bank of Baroda, whose information may be obtained from the website of GPAT-2020 at URL https://www.gpat.in, https://www.msubaroda.ac.in
GPAT 2020 IMPORTANT DATES
- GPAT 2020 Registration Starts from: 01st November 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 30th November 2019
- Date for Successful Transaction of Fee: 01st November 2019 to 01st December 2019 (through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking/UPI and PAYTM service upto 11:50 pm)
- Choice of City: 01st November 2019 to 02nd December 2019 (upto 11:50 p.m.)
- Date of Examination: 28th January 2020 (Tuesday)
- Timing of the Exam: 09:30 a.m. to 12:30 pm
- Printing of Admit Cards from NTA’s website: 24th December 2019
Also See : GPAT 2020