Format of Online GPAT Exam 2021
What is the Format of Online GPAT Exam?
The GPAT or Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is conducted by AICTE for admission to master degree course in Pharmacy. GPAT is a national level entrance test for admission to M.Pharma degree course. The candidates must have passed the Bachelor degree in Pharmacy to appear in the GPAT entrance test. The candidates appearing in the final year examination of their bachelor degree (B.Pharm) are also eligible to appear in GPAT. There is no age limit to appear in GPAT.
Format of GPAT Exam
- GPAT is acomputer based examination.
- The candidates will take the test on a pre-assigned computer at the test centre assigned to them.
- There are 125 questions in the test and the total marks will be 500.
- The duration of the test is 180 minutes.
- Negative Marking;- 4 marks will be given for every correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Is Computer based Exam Different than Pen and Paper Exam?
The computer-based online examination is more or less the same except that a candidate reads a question on a computer terminal and clicks on the correct answer, instead of reading on a paper booklet and using a pencil/pen to darken the ovals on an answer sheet.
Also See : GPAT 2021 Entrance Exam Notification