GPAT 2020 Application Procedure - How to Apply?
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Govt. of India
How to Apply for GPAT 2020
- Candidates have to apply for GPAT- 2020 “Online” ONLY by accessing the website www.gpat.nta.nic.in.
- The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected
- It is suggested that you have the following ready before starting the filling of the application form:
- All your qualification details
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb)
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb)
- A valid email Id as all communication will be made on this e-mail Id
- A valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
- A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account for online payment
- A printer connected to your system to print confirmation page
- No corrections can be made at a later stage after submission of an application. No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application including email etc.
Follow following 5 (Five) Steps to Apply Online:
- Step-1: Fill in the online Application Form and Note down the system generated Application Number
- Step-2: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Passport size Photograph (between 10 kb–200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4kb – 30 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-3: Make payment of fee using Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, PayTM and keep proof of fee paid.
- Step-4: Print at least four printout of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee
- Step-5: Choose the city for giving the examination GPAT-2020
- The final submission of online Application form will remain incomplete if Step - 2 Step - 3, Step - 4 and Step - 5 are not completed. Such forms will be rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained
- The entire application process of GPAT - 2020 is online, including uploading of scanned images, Payment of Fees and Printing of Confirmation page. Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation page to NTA through Post/Fax/ By Hand/E-mail.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA’s website regularly for the latest updates and to check their emails.
- The NTA can make use of the data generated for the purpose of research and analysis
Also See : GPAT 2020