Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022 Application Process Begins, Apply now
GPAT 2022 – National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the notification for National Level Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2022. The GPAT 2022 is conducted for facilitating AICTE approved Institutions, University Departments/Constituent Colleges/ Affiliated Colleges to select suitable candidates for admission to Postgraduate Pharmacy Programs for the academic year 2022-23
Read on for more details on Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2022.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test – 2022 (GPAT-2022) for admission to various M. Pharma or its equivalent courses across the country..
- The GPAT 2022 will be conducted inthe same pattern as per the Year 2021 i.e., Computer Based Test
- GPAT Score which will be accepted by over 800 participating Institutes. The participating Institutes of GPAT-2022 are the Institutions which will be accepting the GPAT Score.
GPAT Dates 2022
- Online Submission of Application Form through Website: 16th Feb to 17th March 2022 (upto 11:50 PM)
- Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/NetBanking/UPI / Paytm Wallet: 18th March 2022 (upto 11:50 P.M.)
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the Website: 19th March to 21st March 2022
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA Website: Will be announced later on website
- Date of Examination: 9th April 2022 (9:00 am to 12 noon)
GPAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates shall have to satisfy all the eligible conditions so as to apply for the exam. The GPAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria are illustrated here. The aspirant must satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria at the time of applying for GPAT 2022
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree B. Pharmacy (10+2+4) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2022-23 can also apply for GPAT-2022 computer-based test (CBT).
- B.Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in GPAT 2022.
GPAT Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply for GPAT-2022 through “Online” mode only at website www.gpat.nta.nic.in / www.nta.ac.in
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will not be accepted at any cost.
- Candidates, who desire to appear in GPAT-2022, may see the detailed Information Bulletin available on the NTA websites: gpat.nta.nic.in /www.nta.ac.in
Steps to Apply Online:
- Step-1 Fill in the online Application Form and Note down the system generated Application Number
- Step-2 Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Passport size Photograph (between 10 kb–200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4kb – 30 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-3 Make payment of fee using Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, PayTM and keep proof of fee paid.
- Step-4 Print at least four printout of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee
- Step-5 Choose the city for giving the examination GPAT-2022
- Fee Payable for GPAT-2022 (through Credit Card /Debit Card (except Master/Visa Card) / Net-Banking/UPI)
- Male Rs.2000/-
- Female Rs.1000/-
Gen-EWS/ SC/ST/PwD /OBC-(NCL)
- Male Rs.1000/-
- Female Rs.1000/-
- *Applicable service/processing charges & GST over and above the Examination fee, are to be paid by the candidate to the concerned Bank/ Payment Gateway Integrator
Mode of Payment
- Online through Canara/ ICICI Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking & Paytm Payment Modes
- Detailed merit list will be provided to the respective state governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure
- In case there is no central counseling, scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved institutes/university departments.
GPAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode
- Duration of Examination: 180 minutes (3.00 hours)
- Timing of Examination: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM OR 3.00 PM to 6.00 PM
- Medium of Question Paper: English
- Type of Question: Objective Type Questions
- No. of Question: 125 question
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 04 (four) marks. For each correct response candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect response 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- To answer a question, the candidates need to choose one option corresponding to the correct option.
GPAT 2022 Syllabus
- The detailed GPAT syllabus will be provided by the authority on their website. Few topics from which the questions will be covered in the exam are:
- Physical Chemistry, Physical Pharmacy, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Management, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy.
GPAT Admit Card 2022
- Candidates have to download the admit card from the website https://nta.ac.in/
- Admit cards will only be released for the candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date
For more information & to apply online, visit the university website