Thakur College of Engineering and Technology (TCET) Mumbai announces Admission to M.E. Program 2021
TCET Mumbai M.E. Admission 2021 – Thakur College of Engineering and Technology Mumbai invites application for admission to two year full time Master’s degree program for Academic Year 2021
Interested candidates can check details on TCET Mumbai ME Admission 2021 from the page below.
M.E. Course Details and Seats
- M.E. Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (18 seats),
- M.E. Computer Engineering (18 seats)
- M.E. Information Technology (18 seats)
- 2 years Degree Course
TCET Mumbai M.E. Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Display of admission notification on official website and start of application process :- 2nd Week of May 2021
- Last date for submitting duly filled applications along with attested copies of relevant documents :- 2nd week of July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for TCET Mumbai M.E. Admission 2021
- For Maharashtra Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates:—
- The Candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology or Pharmacy from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institutions or equivalent, with at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward Class categories, Economically Weaker Section and Persons with Disability category belonging to Maharashtra State);
- Passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant course of Engineering and Technology or Pharmacy as specified in the eligibility criteria for admission to a Postgraduate Degree course of the concerned University for which admission is being sought;
- Obtained Qualified score in Graduates Aptitude Test Engineering (GATE) conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology and valid for the current academic year ; Or
- Obtained non-Qualified marks in Graduates Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology for the current academic year; or
- Obtained Qualified score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by National Testing Agency and valid for the current academic year ; Or
- Obtained non-Qualified marks in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by National Testing Agency for the current academic year; Or
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full time work experience in a registered firm/ company/ industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought; (V) GATE or GPAT Qualified Candidates shall have preference over the not qualified Candidates. For more information log on to : www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- Note:– Admission is also subjected to eligibility criteria and subject equivalence of University of Mumbai (UOM) required for University Enrolment / eligibility confirmation.
- Candidates who have appeared for Bachelor degree or equivalent in the relevant field of Engineering/Technology should produce Mark sheet/Passing Certificate as per the guidance of Admission Regulating Authority (Mh.)
TCET Mumbai M.E. Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply.
- To fill the online application form, click on the link “https://www.tcetmumbai.in/”
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online (link available on the Institute website https://www.tcetmumbai.in/).
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- More Information – Thakur College of Engineering and Technology (TCET), Mumbai Approved by AICTE, Govt of Maharashtra and Affiliated to University of Mumbai, Shyamnarayan Thakur Marg, Thakur Village, Kandivli (E), Mumbai-400101, Tel 6730800/106/107, Telefax 28461890, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.tcetmumbai.in
Documents required for M.E Course.
- CAP Admission Seat Allotment Letter from the DTE (MH) (For CAP students only).
- S.S.C (Std. X) Mark sheet.
- H.S.C (Std.XII) Mark sheet.
- College Leaving Certificate of B.E./B.Tech.
- B.E./B. Tech. Final year marksheet.
- GATE score card
- Migration Certificate ( in case of candidate passing qualifying exam. from any other Board other than University of Mumbai)
- Domicile Certificate of candidate.(If necessary)
- Documents related to sponsored category Students(If Applicable).
- Indian Nationality certificate of the Candidate. In lieu of the “Certificate of Indian Nationality” any one of the following certificate will also be acceptable :-
- The College leaving Certificate indicating the Nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
- Indian Passport in the name of the candidate, issued by appropriate authorities.
- Birth Certificate of the Candidate indicating the place of birth in India.
- AICTE anti-ragging undertaking by students & parents on Rs.100/- Non Judicial paper duly notarized(Format to be collected from Admin Office). Students & Parents also need to fill ONLINE at: www.amanmovement.org OR www.antiragging.in and printout to be submitted in the Admin Office.
- Aadhar Card (Xerox copy)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website