Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technology, Basar announces Admission to M.Tech Program 2021
RGUKT Basar M.Tech Admission – Applications are invited for admissions into M.Tech Program in CSE, ECE and Computational Mechanics in Mechanical Engineering at RGUKT Basar for the academic year 2021-22
- M.Tech intake of the students as per AICTE approval
- Computer Science & Engineering: 24 Seats
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 24 Seats
- Computational Mechanics in Mechanical Engineering : 18 Seats
- Duration of the course: 2 years
RGUKT Basar M.Tech Admission Dates 2021
- Publishing of advertisement in newspaper: 13th November 2021
- Online application window opens 15th November 2021
- Last date for submission of online applications: 29th November 2021
- Last date for receiving printed hard copy of online application along with original DD and Xerox copies of certificates : 04th December 2021
- Commencement of M.Tech Program : 20th December 2021
RGUKT Basar M.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Qualified in GATE (2019/2020/2021) or TS PGECET 2021.
- For ECE and Mechanical Engineering: B.Tech. /B.E. with a core branch such as Electronics & Communication Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent.
- For CSE: B.Tech. /B.E. with a core branch such as Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent or MCA.
- Prescribed Qualifications : First class or an equivalent grade in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC SC/ST candidates: 55% marks or an equivalent grade in B.Tech/B.E, Intermediate and SSC
RGUKT Basar M.Tech Admission Application Process 2021
- The mode of applying is online.
- The candidates are required to register themselves online from the university web portal https://forms.gle/1uvSbgtkR5xFSJHX7 or https://www.rgukt.ac.in/.
- For this registration the candidates are required to enter the Demand draft serial number for Rs.500 (Rs.400/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in the name of “The Director, RGUKT, Basar” payable at Basar.
- After online registration, the candidates shall send the GATE/PGECET score card, other relevant certificates and the hard copy of the bank draft taken. The hard copy may be addressed to “M.Tech Admissions, Academic section, Administrative building, RGUKT, Basar (Village & Mandal), Nirmal District, Telangana State – 504107” with an inscription as “Application form for M.Tech-2021” on the top side of the mailing cover.
- The hard copy of application form without original D.D and a copy of GATE/TS PGECET score card will not be considered for admission process
- GATE (2019/2020/2021) or TS PGECET-2021 in order of merit followed by an Interview.
- In Interview, 80% marks will be taken from GATE marks (2019/2020/2021) or TS PGECET (2021) marks and 20% marks from the interview score.
- First priority will be given to GATE (2019/2020/2021) qualified candidates. If the seats are left vacant, those seats will be filled with PGECET qualified candidates.
- Prospective National Students having qualified in GATE from States other than Telangana can also apply. Admission of these candidates is subject to rules of Govt. of Telangana as in force treating them as Non-Local candidates under supernumerary.
For more details and apply please visit the official website