North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology announces Admission to Postgraduate and PhD Programs for 2022 session
NERIST PG & PhD Admission 2022 – The North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST), Arunachal Pradesh invites applications for admission to Various Post Graduate & PhD Program for the academic year 2022-23
NERIST PG & PhD Admission 2022
- M.Sc. in Forestry, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Ph.D. (Full Time & Part Time)
- Online Registration /Application Submission for PG/Ph.D. Admission : 7th April, 2022 (Thursday) to 19th June, 2022 (Sunday)
- Date of uploading of Admit Cards in the website : 8th July, 2022 (Friday)
- Written Test (PG) : 23rd July, 2022(Saturday)
- Written Test (Ph.D.) : 24th July, 2022 (Sunday)
- Interview/Group Discussion (MBA) : 24th July, 2022 (Sunday) 10:00 AM Onwards
- Venue: Centre for Management Studies (CMS)
- Publication of eligible candidates list for Interaction for admission in Ph.D. Courses : By 29th July, 2022 (Friday)
- Interaction of eligible candidates for admission in Ph.D. programme : 2nd August, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Declaration of Results : 4th August, 2022 (Thursday)
- Schedules for Counselling/Admission and Course registration for MBA, M.Tech., M.Sc. & Ph.D. : To be notified later.
- Admission to all the programmes of M.Sc., M.Tech., MBA and Ph.D. (FT & PT) of the Institute is open to all Indian Nationals. NRI, foreign students are also allowed for the admission provided they fulfill eligibility criteria and obtain clearance from Govt. of India. A candidate employed in any Govt./Semi-Govt. Department/Organization etc. must enclose a “No Objection Certificate” as per format in Annexure-II (for PG) and Annexure-IV (for Ph.D.) from the Employer stating that he/she will be relieved for the study during the period of the programme.
- Candidates must possess the educational qualifications as stated below for applying to the programmes.
- M.Sc. in Forestry: 4-year Bachelor of Science in Forestry with a CGPA 6.5 on a 10 point scale or 60% marks in aggregate. 5% marks relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PWD Category.
- M.Sc. in Physics/Mathematics: B.Sc. in Physics/Mathematics with 55% marks in aggregate (Pass Course) and 50% marks in major/honours subject. 5% marks relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PWD Category.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry: B.Sc. in Chemistry with Mathematics having 55% marks in aggregate and 50% marks for major/honours in chemistry. 5% marks relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PWD Category.
- M. Tech.: B. Tech. or equivalent degree with a CGPA 6.5 on a 10 point scale or 60% marks in aggregate for General Category with valid GATE Score. 5% marks relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PWD category. Candidates without GATE score will also be considered, subject to availability of seats.
- MBA: Bachelor Degree in any discipline/courses approved by UGC or AICTE, with 55% marks in aggregate and 50% for SC/ST Category.
- Ph.D. (Full Time & Part Time): Candidates having Master’s Degree in Engineering & Technology with 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA 6.5 on 10 point scale and 55% marks in aggregate in Science/Humanities for General category. 5% marks relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PWD category in both the cases. Applicants, who wish to pursue Ph.D. while in employment /service, need to submit an NOC from (Annexure-IV) their employer at the time of counselling cum admission.
- Candidates must apply for NEPGET 2022 “Online” only by logging in the official website www.neeonline.ac.in or www.nerist.ac.in
- Steps to be followed for filling the online application:
- Step 1: Register yourself for the online application process at www.neeonline.ac.in or through institute website www.nerist.ac.in
- Step 2: Activate your online Application with the Email ID and Your Activation Code; send it to your submitted Email ID / Mobile No in registration process.
- Step 3: Selection of the Program Type & Program Name and check the eligibility.
- Step 4: The applicant is required to upload a scanned image file of his/her Photograph and Signature.
- Step 5: Payment of fees through online mode only.
- Application fee for all category candidates: Rs.1000/- + bank transaction charges
- Mode of Payment: Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/ATM-cum-Debit card
- For Ph.D. Programs: A candidate with valid GATE score/NET including JRF (UGC/CSIR/ ICAR)/ SLET/ Lecturer fellowship and M.Phil. will be exempted from entrance examination for admission in Ph.D. However, a written examination shall be conducted for all those candidates who are not exempted from this test.
- For P.G. Programs: A candidate with a valid GATE score will be exempted from entrance examination for admission in M.Tech./ M.Sc.
- Candidates appearing for MBA will have to appear in written test and Group Discussion/Personal Interview. CAT/MAT qualified candidates will be exempted from the written test only.
- Weightage for the written test and Group Discussion/Personal Interview will be 75% and 25%, respectively.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
Also See :
- M.Tech Entrance Exam and Admission Notifications 2022
- M.Sc Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications 2022
- MBA Admission 2022
- PhD Admission 2022