NIIT University Integrated M.Tech Admission 2020 Notification, Dates
NIIT University Alwar announces Admission to Integrated M.Tech Program 2020
NIIT University Integrated M.Tech Admission 2020 - National Institute of Technology University (NU), Alwar has invited applications for admission to five-year Integrated M. Tech. Program for the session 2020-22.
Candidates can check the complete information of NIIT University M.Tech Admission 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
- 5 year integrated M.Tech Course
- NIIT University (NU) is a not-for-profit University notified by the Govt. of Rajasthan in 2009. A premier institution, marked by higher learning and research, NU seeks to create original thinkers who will lead the knowledge society of the future.
- NU was established on October 13, 2009 vide Ordinance No. 4 of the Government of Rajasthan. Subsequently under Rajasthan Gazette Notification No F (11) Vidhi/2/2010 Dated April 03, 2010
NIIT University Integrated M.Tech Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date to apply for Round 1 Admission is starting 15th October 2019 and ending 18th November 2019
- Registration End Date: 18th November 2019 - Round 1
- Regular Admission Mode - April 2020
Eligibility Criteria for NIIT University Integrated M.Tech Admission 2020
- ≥60% marks or equivalent in Class X in five subjects (Compulsory subjects – English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies. The fifth subject can be indicative as per applicant’s choice.). The board can be CBSE/ICSE/any other board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India.
- ≥60% marks in Class XII in five subjects (Compulsory subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English. The fifth subject can be indicative as per applicant’s choice.). The board can be any recognized board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India. In case of ISC board if an applicant has taken four subjects, aggregate of four subjects will be considered.
- ≥60% marks in PCM in Class XII if opting for CSE or ECE streams, ≥60% marks in PCB or PCM or PCMB in Class XII if choosing BT and ≥60% marks in PCB in Class XII, if opting for Integrated MSc CS.
- Should have JEE Main/BITSAT/SAT/NEET/Any other State Engineering Entrance Examinations rank/score otherwise applicant will be required to appear in the NIIT University Engineering Test (NUET).
- Applicants, who are appearing either for the Cambridge IGCSE examination (A Level) or International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum of five subjects, including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and/or Biology, admission would be granted based on the predicted score.
- Applicant should have scored ≥ Grade 4 in IB Board or minimum grade C in Cambridge IGCSE Board.
NIIT University Integrated M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Process
- Keep a note of the following before you start filling the application form
- Provide a valid email address as this will function as your Username when you login again. Further, all future correspondence will be done on this email address.
- Keep scanned copies of the following as you will be asked to upload them as you fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill their Application form for M.Tech Courses from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application form.
- Official website of NIIT University is www.niituniversity.in
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Step 1: Fill the registration page (by clicking Create Account) with the required details and Register your email id to generate the password.
- Step 2: Fill all the fields in the Tabs as described in the application form as per the instructions mentioned.
- Step 3: Please do not submit your application until you have entered required details in all the information fields of the application form.
- Step 4: After submitting the application form, pay application processing fee online by Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking.
- Step 5: On successful submission of your online application form, you will get an online application number. Please retain this application ID for future correspondence / reference.
- Download the admission Application Form www.niituniversity.in or obtain it from any of the designated Admission Offices of NU; the Application fee can be paid either online or by cash or by crossed demand draft in favor of NIIT University, payable at New Delhi
- Application Fee - Rs.1500/-
- Prospective applicants interested in seeking admissions in NU under any of the Admissions Modes (EAD/RAD) must follow the procedure given below:
- Fill the Application Form online from the NU Applicant Login page and pay the Application fee online through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI – Unified Payment Interface
- The hard copy of Application Form can be obtained from any of the designated Admissions Offices of NU OR can be downloaded from the official website and pay the Application Fee by Cheque/ Demand Draft, drawn in favor of NIIT University, payable at Delhi/Gurugram. OR
- Pay the Application fee online through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI – Unified Payment Interface
- Note: If paid online payment details should also be mailed separately to firstname.lastname@example.org and mentioning applicant name and application number in the subject line.
- Applicants should pay the balance applicable fee as per the preferred payment plan, i.e., Two semester /Semester along with the refundable interest-free security deposit by May 25, 2020 or within 5 working days after receiving Admission Offer Letter whichever is later.
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here