National Institute of Technology University Alwar announces Admission to M.Tech and Integrated M.Tech Program 2021
NIIT University M.Tech & Integrated M.Tech Admission 2021 – National Institute of Technology University (NU), Alwar invites applications for admission to M.Tech & Integrated M. Tech. Program for the session 2021-22.
Candidates can check the complete information of NIIT University M.Tech and Integrated M.Tech Admission 2021 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
- Five-year Integrated M. Tech. Program
- M.Tech in Geographic Information Systems & Educational Technology etc.
NIIT University M.Tech & Integrated M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online/Offline Application Process – On Going
- Last Date for submission of application – Last week of March 2021
- Regular Admission Mode – April 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NIIT University M.Tech & Integrated M.Tech Admission 2021
Integrated M. Tech. Program
- Class X in five subjects (Compulsory subjects – English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies with 60% marks or equivalent from CBSE/ICSE/any other board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India.
- Class XII in five subjects (Compulsory subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English With 60% marks or equivalent.
- Valid JEE main/BITSAT/SAT/NEET/Any State Engineering Entrance Examination Rank/Score.For Applicants not having any of the above scores the NUAT will be mandatory.
- Applicants having valid JEE main/BITSAT/SAT/NEET/Any State Engineering Entrance Examination Rank/Score are strongly recommended to take NUAT and the better of the two scores (second being NUAT) will be considered.
M. Tech. Program
- 4 Years Bachelor’s Degree holders in Engineering in any field with 50% marks or equivalent.
- Professionals with 3 years- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of two years adequate IT training and professional practicing in a ET relevant industry/ organization/ dept./ desk/ in India or abroad. 3 years relevant experience in any of the above-mentioned areas.
- The Pre-Service Applicants are required to appear for the NIIT University ET Admission Competency Test and a subsequent screening interview.
NIIT University M.Tech & Integrated M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online or offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.niituniversity.in/
- NU Applicant Login page and pay the Application fee online by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / UPI – Unified Payment Interface
- The hard copy of Application Form can be obtained from any of the designated Admissions Offices of NU.
- Application Form can be Downloaded from website https://nucleus.niituniversity.in/ and pay the Application Fee by Cheque/ Demand Draft, drawn in favor of NIIT University, payable at Delhi/Gurugram.
Submission of Application Form
- Courier the printed copy of Application form along with Attach scanned copies of all the required documents by post to the NU Central Admissions Office at NIIT House, 85, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurugram, Haryana – 122001.
- E- Mail a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the scanned copies of all the documents required.
Admission shall be based on the following steps:
- Fill the Application Form
- Submit the duly completed admission application form along with all the required documents
- Schedule your Admission Interaction Process (AIP) online by selecting the closest AIP location or from your home. In case you need any assistance to schedule the AIP, please contact the relevant admissions office or write to email@example.com
- Admissions to NIIT University Master’s Degree Programmes is through a unique Admission Interaction Process (AIP). The AIP consists of two parts:
- The applicant will appear for an aptitude test (Duration: 40 Minutes). The applicants undergo the Applicant -Faculty Interaction process either face-to-face or through video conferencing.
- The following will be assessed during the PCI: – English communication skills – written & oral, Interest & hobbies, Degree of self-awareness, Out-of-the-box thinking, Reason for the choice of stream, Behavior and attitude & Overall personality
- Selected candidates should submit the Acceptance Letter duly signed by them and their parent/guardian within 5 working days of receiving the Admission Offer Letter along with a non-refundable acceptance cum admission processing fee
- A final Enrollment Offer will be made via email to the selected applicants within 3 days after the announcement/ candidate submitting of Graduation/Post graduation results.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website