DAIICT Gandhinagar M.Des (Communication Design) Admission 2022 – Dates, Eligibility, Application Process
DAIICT M Des Admission 2022 – Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT), Gandhinagar invites applications for admission to 2-year Master in Design (Communication Design) Programs for the academic year 2022-23
DAIICT M.Des Admission 2022
- The MDes (Communication Design) is a 2-year program (4 semesters) that offers specializations in Visual Communication Design and Interaction Design.
DAIICT M.Des Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Online application website opens : 24th March 2022
- Last date for submission of online applications : 30th May 2022
- Entrance test (tentative) : 12th June 2022
- Date of Interview (tentative) : 27/28th June 2022
- Announcement of Result (tentative) : 05th July 2022
- Commencement of session : TBD
DAIICT M.Des Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a statutory university in the fields of Design, Science, Engineering, Technology, Humanities, Social Sciences, Fine Arts, Applied Arts and Performing Arts. Professional Diplomas from nationally recognized institutions such as NID, NIFT, CEPT and Srishti School of Art and Design will also be considered for eligibility.
- Candidates must have 55% marks or equivalent in the last qualifying degree/examination and are required to submit the provisional Degree certificate or proof of completion of Degree before 30 October 2022 failing which their admission is liable to cancellation.
- The decision of the concerned authorities of DA-IICT regarding eligibility of any candidate shall be final.
DAIICT M.Des Admission 2022 Application Process
- Please submit the online application along with the Statement of Purpose (SOP) by clicking on the link https://www.daiict.ac.in/
- The Candidate has to satisfy the eligibility criteria in order for her/his application to be considered for final admission.
- Application fee : Rs. 1200/- plus GST@ 18%.(Total: Rs. 1416/-) Non Refundable
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Candidates for this program without a valid CEED score will be selected for interview through a Design Aptitude Test (DAT) to be conducted through online proctored Test.
- Candidates with a valid CEED score will be selected for interview if they have qualified Part A, and have obtained a minimum of 25 marks in Part B.
- Further, for such candidates their CEED score will be used as DAT score. The final selection will be based on the combined scores attained in the DAT and the interview.
- The DAT will constitute 60%, and the interview 40% of the overall marks assigned to the admission test.
- Design Aptitude Tests consists of 3 parts, each bearing 20 marks each.
- Part 1: This test will evaluate the candidate’s drawing skills, imaginative visualisation and ability to interpret a problem.
- Part 2: Will evaluate the candidate’s recognition and understanding of a range of design idioms, visual/performative art forms and practices from various social and cultural contexts.
- Part 3: The candidates will be asked to write a subjective response to a Communication Design brief.
- The candidates should secure a minimum of 40% in the exam to be considered for the interview process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Fashion Design Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications
- Textile Designer, Courses, Scope, Eligibility, Jobs, Salary