Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology announces Admission to Master in Design (Communication Design) Program 2021
DAIICT M.Des Admission 2021 – Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT), Gandhinagar invites applications for admission to 2-year Master in Design (Communication Design) Programs for the academic year 2021-22
Applications can be submitted online till June 07, 2021. Read further for more details such as eligibility criteria, application fee, important dates, etc for DAIICT M.Des Admission 2021
- M Des (Communication Design) offers specializations in Visual Communication Design and Interaction Design
- MDes (Communication Design) – 20 Seats
DAIICT M.Des Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online application website opens: 18th March 2021
- Last date for submission of online applications: 07th June 2021
- Entrance test (tentative): 19th June 2021
- Announcement of Merit List (tentative): 28th June 2021
- Commencement of academic session: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for DAIICT M.Des Admission 2021
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a statutory university in the fields of Design, Science, Engineering, Technology, Humanities, Social Sciences, Fine Arts, Applied Arts, and Performing Arts
- Professional Diplomas from nationally recognized institutions such as NID, NIFT, CEPT and Srishti School of Art and Design will also be considered for eligibility
- Candidates must have 55% marks or equivalent in the last qualifying degree/exam and are required to submit the provisional Degree certificate or proof of completion of Degree before 30 October failing which their admission is liable to cancellation.
DAIICT M.Des Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.daiict.ac.in/
- Application Fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 1200/- plus GST@ 18%
- Payment Mode – Online through a Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/BHIM UPI/Paytm Wallet
- Please read the Eligibility Criteria and Admission Procedures described before filling in the application form
- Candidates for this program without a valid CEED score will be selected for an interview through a DAT to be conducted at DAIICT
- Candidates with a valid CEED score will be selected for an interview if they have qualified Part A, and have obtained a minimum of 25 marks in Part B.
- Further, for such candidates their CEED score will be used as DAT score.
- Final selection will be based on the combined scores attained in the DAT, Statement of purpose (SOP) and the interview.
- DAT will constitute 50%, SOP 20% and the interview 30% of the overall marks assigned to the admission test.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website