CIT Kokrajhar announces Entrance Exam (CITBDAT) for Admission to B.Design Courses 2021
CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Entrance Exam 2021 – Central Institute of Technology (CIT) Kokrajhar invites application for admission to B. Des. (Direct Entry-4 years) & B. Des. (Vertical Entry-3 years) Programs for the academic session 2021.
The Admission will be based on the Design Admission Test (CITBDAT) 2021 or by qualifying the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination of Design (UCEED) 2021 conducted by IIT Bombay. Read further for more details on CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Entrance Exam 2021.
Course and Intake Capacity
- B. Des.(Direct + Vertical Entry) : 25 + 05 Intake
CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates
- Opening of Online Application :- 03rd May 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form :- 30th June 2021
- Date of Entrance Test :- 11th July 2021
- Declaration of Result :- 19th July 2021
- Counselling cum Admission :- 26th to 30th July 2021
- Orientation Programme :- 02nd to 06th August 2021
- Commencement of Classes :- 09th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Admission 2021
Education Qualifications :
- For B.Des. Direct Entry : 10+2 (any stream) or equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate (5% relaxation for ST/SC/PWD candidates).
- For B.Des. Vertical Entry: Diploma in Animation and Multimedia Technology from CITK with 60% overall marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST/PWD).
- For B.Des. Direct Entry: Candidates must not be above 21 years, or below 17 years of age as on 01-08-2021. The upper age limit is relaxed to 3 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- For B.Des. Vertical Entry: Candidates must not be above 40 years of age as on 01-08-2021 (45 years for SC/ST/PWD and 43 years for OBC and female candidates).
CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Entrance Exam 2021 Application Process
- Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply through the online portal: http://admission.cit.ac.in or www.cit.ac.in/admission.
- Candidates shall have to register clicking on the registration button. An authentication link shall be sent to the Mobile Number and Email ID used for registration. Candidates must click the link and log in using their Email ID, Mobile number and Password.
- Before going forward for filling the Application Form, the candidates must read the details of various programmes offered, intake capacity, eligibility criteria etc. and all the instructions.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC/PWD must upload the supporting Certificate of category.
- Candidates seeking admission through EWS quota should also upload a valid Certificate.
- For General Candidates :- Rs.1200/
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates :- Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through Online Mode
Issue of Admit Card
- The admit card will be available for download by 30th June, 2021 in CIT admission portal. To download the Admit Card the candidate will have to login with the registered login e-mail ID and password.
- A candidate will be selected for admission into the first semester of B. Des. Program on the basis of the Central Institute of Technology Bachelor of Design Admission Test (CITBDAT) – 2021 conducted by CITK or through the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination of Design (UCEED) – 2021 conducted by IIT BOMBAY.
- The selection will be based on merit separately for all regions and reservation categories.
- Kokrajhar, Guwahati, Chirang, Baksa, Udalguri, Dibrugarh, Shillong, Siliguri, Patna. (In the case of unavoidable circumstances due to the ongoing pandemic, the entrance examinations may be held online.)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website