CIT Kokrajhar announces Entrance Exam (CITBDAT) for Admission to B.Design Courses 2022, Apply by June 15
CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Entrance Exam 2022 – Central Institute of Technology (CIT) Kokrajhar invites application for admission to B. Des. (Direct Entry-4 years) & B. Des. (Vertical Entry-3 years) Programs for the academic session 2022.
CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Entrance Exam 2022
- Opening of Online Application : 25th April 2022
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form : 15th June 2022
- Date of Entrance Test : to be announced
- Declaration of Result : to be announced
For B. Des (Direct Entry)
- 10+2 (any stream) or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. (5% relaxation for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Age limit: Candidates must not be above 21 years, or below 17 years of age as on 1st August of the current academic year. The upper age limit is relaxed to 3 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
For B.Des. Vertical Entry:
- Diploma in Animation and Multimedia Technology from CITK with 60% overall marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST/PWD).
- Age limit: Candidates must not be above 40 years of age as on 01-08-2022 (45 years for SC/ST/PWD and 43 years for OBC and female candidates).
- Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply through the online portal: http://admission.cit.ac.in
- Candidates shall have to register by clicking on the registration button. An authentication link shall be sent to the Mobile Number and Email ID used for registration. Candidates must click the link and log in using their Email ID, Mobile number and Password.
- Before going forward for filling the Application Form, the candidates must read the details of various programmes offered, intake capacity, eligibility criteria etc. and all the instructions.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC/PWD must upload the supporting Certificate of category.
- Candidates seeking admission through EWS quota should also upload a valid Certificate.
- For General Candidates : Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online Mode
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Des programme through Direct Entry Scheme must qualify either Central Institute of Technology Bachelor of Design Admission Test (CITBDAT)-2022 conducted by CIT Kokrajhar or Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination of Design (UCEED) conducted by IIT Bombay. 60% of intake is allotted for CITBDAT and rest of the seats are allotted for UCEED qualified candidates. Candidates who are eligible for Vertical Entry admission to B. Des will be as per the academic ordinance of the Institute.
- The CITBDAT is conducted every year by CIT Kokrajhar for entry into B. Des programme.
- It is of three hours duration and consists of multiple choice questions with a total of 200 marks.
- The question paper consists of two parts: PART – A & PART – B. The question paper carries 107 questions in total.
- Exam syllabus available on website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Fashion Design Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications
- Textile Designer, Courses, Scope, Eligibility, Jobs, Salary
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022