Take Free Mock Test for JEE Main 2020

 

Home >> Engineering Entrance Exams >>

CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Entrance Exam 2020, Notification, Eligibility, Selection

CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Entrance Exam 2020 - Central Institute of Technology (CIT) Kokrajhar invites application for admission to B. Des. (Direct Entry-4 years) & B. Des. (Vertical Entry-3 years) Programs for the academic session 2020. The Admission will be based on Design Admission Test (CITBDAT) 2020 or by qualifying the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination of Design (UCEED) 2020 conducted by IIT Bombay.

Interested candidates can submit online/offline application form on or before April 30, 2020. Read further for more details on CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Entrance Exam 2020

 

Program Details

  1. B.Des. The course is affiliated to Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati, Assam
  1. The current intake capacity is: Direct – 25,  Vertical – 05
  1. There will be no lateral entry scheme in the 3rd semester as the program has a specialized course structure and one has to enter from 1st semester to complete the program.

 

CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Entrance Exam 2020 Important Dates

  1. Start Date of online Application Portal

02nd March 2020

  1. Last Date for Online/Offline submission of  Application Form

30th April 2020

  1. Date of CITBDAT 2020

10th May 2020

  1. Declaration of Result of CITBDAT 2020

1st July 2020

  1. 1st counseling and admission

23rd & 24th June 2020

  1. 2nd counseling and admission

29th & 30th June 2020

  1. 3rd counseling and admission

06th & 07 July 2020

 

Eligibility Criteria for CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Admission 2020

For Educational Qualification:

  1. Direct Entry

10+2 (any stream) or equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate (5% relaxation for ST/SC/PWD candidates).

  1. Vertical Entry

Diploma in Animation and Multimedia Technology from CITK with 60% overall marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST/PWD).

For Age Limit:

  1. Direct Entry

Candidates must not be above 21 years, or below 17 years of age as on 01- 08-2020. The upper age limit is relaxed to 3 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates.

  1. Vertical Entry

Candidates must not be above 40 years of age as on 01-08-2020 (45 years for SC/ST/PWD and 43 years for OBC and female candidates).

 

CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Entrance Exam 2020 Application Process

Offline Mode

The application form should be properly filled in original and submitted to ‘The Member Secretary, Admission Committee, CIT, Kokrajhar, Btad, Assam-783370”, by registered/speed/general post on or before 30th April, 2020.

Online Mode

However, the duly filled application form may also be submitted to the Ádmission Cell, CIT Kokrajhar by hand on or before the last date. Application forms received or submitted after the last date shall not be considered.

For Online Mode, candidates may fill the application form through our online portal by visiting the website: http://admission.cit.ac.in or www.cit.ac.in.

Candidates need to print and retain a hard copy of the online application form for future reference.

 
Application Fee


For General Candidates

Rs.1200/

For SC/ST/PWD Candidates

Rs. 600/-

Mode of Payment

Online & Offline mode

 

Admission Procedure

B. Des. (Direct Entry)

A candidate may seek admission into the first semester of B. Des. Programme either by qualifying the Central Institute of Technology Bachelor of Design Admission Test (CITBDAT) - 2020 conducted by CITK or by qualifying the Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination of Design (UCEED) - 2020 conducted by IIT Bombay.

Candidates seeking admission only through UCEED also need to submit the scorecard of UCEED-2020 within ten (10) days from the declaration of UCEED result.

Out of the total seats, 60% of seats shall be filled up by the candidates qualifying CITBDAT and remaining 40% of seats shall be filled up by the candidates applying through UCEED-2020. However, if the seats allocated for admission through UCEED-2020 are not filled, then those seats will be filled through CITBDAT.

B. Des. (Vertical)

Candidates who have passed 3 years diploma in Animation and Multimedia Technology from CITK in the current year having requisite qualifying marks should submit their application and would be admitted without any entrance examinations.

N. B.

The Admission Committee shall determine from time to time the percentage of marks/CGPA and other requirements for admission into various courses offered by the institute and are incorporated in the information brochure for admission into different diploma/degree programmers.

 
To view the complete notification, click here  

For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website

 

 

Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here