CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Entrance Exam 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Central Institute of Technology (CIT) Kokrajhar announces B Des. Course 2019 through Entrance Exam
CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Entrance Exam 2019 - Central Institute of Technology (CIT) Kokrajhar invites application for the admission to three years Four-year Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) Program for the academic session 2019.
- B.Des. Course is affiliated to Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati, Assam
- CIT Kokrajhar has started the Bachelor of Design (B. Des) Program From the year 2016 with an intake capacity of 20 seats.
- The current intake capacity is: Direct – 25, Vertical - 05
- There will be no lateral entry scheme in 3rd semester as the program has a specialized course structure and one has to enter from 1st semester to complete the program.
CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Start Date of online Admission Portal: 19th March 2019
- Last Date for Online/Offline submission of Application Form: 30th April 2019
- Date of exam; 19th May 2019
- Declaration of result: 12th June 2019
- Ist counseling and admission of CITBDAT 2019: 18th July 2019
- 2nd counseling and admission of CITBDAT 2019: 22nd July 2019
- 3rd counseling and admission of CITBDAT 2019: 25th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Admission 2019
- Direct Entry: 10+2 (Science/Arts/Commerce) with 45% marks in the aggregate for GEN/OBC candidates (relaxed upto 5% for ST/SC/PWD candidates)
- Vertical Entry: Diploma in Animation and Multimedia from CIT with 65% marks for GE/OBC (relaxed upto 5% for SC/ST/PWD)
- Direct Entry: Candidates must not be above 21 years, or below 17 years of age as on 01st August 2018. The upper age limit is relaxed to 3 years for Schedule Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates.
- Vertical Entry: 40 years (45 years for SC/ST/PWD and 43 years for OBC and female candidates) as on 01st August 2019
- Admission into any of the diploma/degree programme of the institute is subject to the candidates being declared medically fit by the Institute Medical Officer or a medical officer of Govt. Hospital for the purpose
- Necessary fees as prescribed by the medical officer shall have to be paid by the candidates for such test
- In filling up of the available seats, the institute shall follow the following reservation policy
- 60% from BTAD (60% ST, 5% SC, 15% OBC and 20% General)
- 20% from North-East region excluding BTAD.
- 17% from All India excluding North-East Region.
- 03%for physically handicapped candidates irrespective of region.
- Selection through serial no. (ii), (iii) & (iv) will follow the reservation policy for SC, ST, OBC and General as laid down by the Govt. of India
- In case the seats as mentioned in (ii), (iii) & (iv) are not filled up by respective candidates, the seats will be filled up by candidates from the BTAD region
Admission Procedure for CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Entrance Exam 2019
- B. Des. (Direct): A candidate may be admitted into the first semester of B. Des. Program of CIT in two ways. The candidate has to clear the CITBDAT-2019 entrance exam followed by counseling at CIT, Kokrajhar
- The second way is by applying and appearing in UCEED-2019 conducted by IIT BOMBAY. These candidates should also separately apply to CIT, Kokrajhar and submit the UCEED-2018 scorecards to the Member Secretary, Admission Committee, within ten days of the declaration of the UCEED-2019 results
- B. Des. (Vertical): Candidates who have passed 3 years diploma in Animation and Multimedia from CIT in the current year having requisite qualifying marks should submit their application and would be admitted without any entrance exams
Selection Process for CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Entrance Exam 2019
- Selection of aspiring candidates for admission shall be based on their performance in the respective Entrance Exams. However, the candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria of essential Educational Qualification and Age Limit
- Selection will be based on merit separately for all regions and reservation categories. Candidates who fail to furnish the proofs for their claims in respect of reservation of seats pertaining to region and category shall not be considered.
- Candidates who have already appeared in CITDEE-2019 and are seeking admission through JEE Main 2019 scores must submit their score cards to Member Secretary by Speed Post/Email (scanned copy) within 10 days of declaration of JEE Main 2019 results mentioning clearly the CITDEE-2019 Roll No/Application Form number
CIT Kokrajhar B.Design Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- Applicant can apply online or offline
- The application form should be properly filled in original and submitted to ‘The Member Secretary, Admission Committee, CIT, Kokrajhar, BTAD, Assam-783370”, by registered/speed/general post
- However, the duly filled application form may also be submitted to the ÁDMISSION CELL, CIT, KOKRAJHAR by hand on or before the last date. Application forms received or submitted after the last date shall be rejected. Application form can be obtained from the selling centres by paying Rs.1200/- for GEN/OBC candidates and Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PWD
- For Online Mode, candidates may fill the application form through our online portal by visiting the website www.cit.ac.in
- Candidates Need to print and send a hard copy of the online application form to “THE MEMBER SECRETARY, ADMISSION COMMITTEE, CIT, KOKRAJHAR, BTAD, ASSAM-783370”, by registered/speed/general post
- Form should accompany with the entrance examination fees receipt paid through SBI, E-Collect
Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar
PO: Rangalikhata, Dist: Kokrajhar BTAD, Assam, India-783370, Phone: 91-3661- 277279, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.cit.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here