Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2021 Exam Dates, GATE 2021 Exam time
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an All India Level Entrance Test through which candidates can find admission into M. Tech./M.E./PhD Programmes in IITs, IISERs, IISc and other known Institutes of India. IISc and IITs are the responsible authorities that conduct this exam on a rotational basis
Check out the Exam Dates for GATE 2020
- GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens – 16 July 2020.
- Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website): September 2020 Last week
- Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website) with late fees – 1st week of October 2020
- Admit Card will be available in the Online Application Portal (for printing): 1st week of January 2021.
Date of GATE 2020 Exam:
- 5th February 2021 – 7th February 2021
- 13th February 2021 – 14th February 2021
- Forenoon: 09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (Tentative)
- Afternoon: 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM (Tentative)
- Announcement of the Results in the Online Application Portal – 3rd week of March 2020
Recommended Read –