GATE Exam 2020 Eligibility | Eligibility Criteria for GATE Exam 2020
GATE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit - There is no age limit for GATE applicants.
- Nationality - The candidates should be of Indian nationality. Candidates belonging to Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Ethiopia and United Arab Emirates will also be eligible for GATE 2020.
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exam
- Before starting the application process, the candidate must ensure that he/she meets the educational eligibility criteria of GATE 2019, which are enumerated in given below:
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/Technology) and those who are in the final year of such programs
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Architecture (Five years course) and those who are in the final year of such programs
- Bachelor’s degree holders of Four-year program in Science (B.S.) and those who are in the final year of such programs
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs
- Holders of Four-year Integrated Master’s degree (Post B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the second or higher year of such programs
- Holders of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the fourth or higher year of such programs
- Holders of Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five-year integrated B.Sc. /M.Sc. degree and those who are in the final year of such programmes
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through exams conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE/MHRD as equivalent to BE/B. Tech; those who have completed Section A of AMIE or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible
- There is no minimum pass percentage in the qualifying degree while applying for GATE 2020
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here