|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Ram Krishna Dharmarth Foundation (RKFD) University announces M.Phil and PhD Admission 2019
RKDF University M.Phil and PhD Admission 2019 – Applications are invited by Ram Krishna Dharmarth Foundation (RKFD) University from the interested candidates for admission to M.Phil and PhD Programs for the year 2019
About the University:
- RKDF University, Bhopal was established in the year 2011 by an Act of Govt. of Madhya Pradesh and recognized with UGC under 2(f) of 1956. RKDF University is one of the fastest growing universities of central India with over 40,000 students and 1,500 faculty, offering a wide range of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and doctoral programs in Eng. & Technology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Mgt., Computer Science, Education, Health Sciences, Science, Arts, Commerce, Humanities & Languages, Architecture, Homoeopathy, Nursing and Law.
RKDF University M.Phil and PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for submitting the form: 20th July 2019
- Submit hard copy of the application form along with necessary enclosure and DD/ Proof: 25th July 2019
- Date of written exam: 27th July 2019 (10.00am to 12.00 pm)
- Date of personal interview: 27th July 2019 (1.00 pm onwards)
- Applications are invited for admission to M.Phil./Ph.D. programmes against vacant seats available in various disciplines under approved registered supervisors of the University The duration of the programme shall be a minimum of three years for PhD [(1 semester/6 months) course work and 2.5 years of research)] and 1 year for M.Phil. (2 consecutive semesters).
- M.Phil. in Disciplines Physics; Botany; Mathematics; Microbiology; Education; Management; Zoology; Computer Science; English Literature; Commerce
- PhD in Disciplines Physics; Botany; Mathematics; Microbiology; Education; Management; Zoology; Computer Science; Pharmaceutical Sciences; Electronics and Communication Engineering; Law; Computer Science Engineering; Mechanical Engineering.
See: PHD Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for RKDF University M.Phil and PhD Admission 2019
For admission to the M.Phil./Ph.D. programme 2019, applicants who fulfills the following criteria shall be treated as eligible:
- Candidates having passed Post Graduate Degree (Masters Degree) Examination with at least 55% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of University/Deemed University or any other University incorporated by any law for the time being in force and recognized by the University. A 5% relaxation in marks shall be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST category and to physically challenged persons.
- Foreign Candidates (those who have not obtained a Master’s degree from Indian Universities) who have passed post-graduate degree (Masters Degree) with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- The candidates having passed Masters’ degree (Partly by Paper Partly by Research) from any recognized University which is a member of AIU, New Delhi or approved by UGC.
- Candidates who are in final year of Qualifying Degree can also apply. However, such candidates have to submit their provisional certificate on or before 27.07.2019.
- The selection of candidates will be made on merit prepared from marks obtained in the entrance exam, marks obtained in Personal Interview (PI) and percent obtained in post graduation examination.
- Candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR/DST/National/State Level Fellowship/GATE/GPAT/SLET/NET/M.Phil. shall be exempted from the entrance examination and shall be eligible for appearing in personal interview.
- The candidates who have been awarded teachers fellowship by statutory bodies for doing Ph.D. degree shall also be exempted from the entrance examination and shall be eligible for appearing in personal interview.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
- RKDF University, Airport Bypass Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal Madhya Pradesh 462033, India
- Requisite Fees (Rs.1000/-) may be paid either through demand draft/NEFT/ Challan (Only available in University Campus). The DD/fees payment receipt should be enclosed along with completely filled application form.
- Demand draft (Nationalized Bank) in favor of RKDF University Examination.
- Examinations admit card will be provided on mail to all candidates as per Schedule. Examinations admit card will not be sent to the candidates by Post.
- Candidates have to downloading get a printout of Examination admit card. Candidates must carry Examination admit card and one additional photo identity proof such as a Driving license, college /university identity card, Pan Card, Aadhar card etc. to the exam centre.
RKDF University M.Phil and PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application forms are available on our website www.rkdf.ac.in
- The applicant should fill the form as per given instructions. Candidate should enclose documents in proof of their educational qualifications with the application form.
For more details visit the official website
Airport Bypass Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India, Pin code: 462033