Institute for Technology and Management (ITM) Business School, Navi Mumbai PGDM Admission 2023, Apply Now
ITM Business School PGDM Admission 2023 – Institute for Technology and Management (ITM) Business School, Navi Mumbai invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for the academic year 2023-25.
ITM Business School PGDM Admission 2023
PGDM Specializations offered
- Financial Markets
- Business Analytics
- Operations & SCM Specialization
- Retail Marketing & Management
- Digital Marketing & Transformation
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Online Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for submitted of online application forms: 21st January 2023
- The candidate must hold a Minimum 50% marks in Graduation from any AIU recognized University.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Candidates must have a valid score of CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, State CET test.
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website https://forms.itm.edu/pgdm or https://www.itm.edu/
- The candidates are expected to register with his/her email id and own mobile number
- The candidates desire to seek admission to be required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Application fee : Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking etc.
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate’s score in CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, State CET tests.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called to attend the Micro Presentations, Personal Interviews, & Process selection rounds.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022