Association of Indian Management Schools announces AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) 2023 for July Session, Apply Now
ATMA Exam 2023 – The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has started the registration for the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) 2023 for the July 2023 Session.
ATMA is conducted for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), PGDBA and MCA Programmes offered at B-schools across the country for the academic session 2023. Check out more details on eligibility, important dates, application process, fees and more for ATMA 2023 July Cycle. From the academic session 2023-24 AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is an eligibility test for MBA and MMS Courses also in addition to PGDM Course in the State of Maharashtra.
ATMA Exam 2023
- Date of Commencement of Registration: 03rd June 2023
- Close Date for Fee Payment: 15th July 2023
- Last Date of Registration: 16th July 2023
- Last Date of Printing Application Form: 23rd July 2023
- Download the Admit Card: 20th July 2023
- Date of ATMA Exam (Central based Online Test): 23rd July 2023 (02:00 pm to 05:00 pm)
- Result Announcement: 28th July 2023
- Additionally, aspirants also have to check the eligibility criteria of the institute in which they want to take admission. The eligibility criteria for ATMA 2023 is as follows-
- Indian Citizen.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification under 10+2+3 scheme in any stream.
- Minimum 50% Marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have completed CA can apply.
- Final Year Students can also apply.
- The application form can only be submitted online at the website https://www.atmaaims.com/
Steps to register for ATMA 2023
- Step 1 Register online
- Step 2 Payment of Fee – The fee can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card and Net-Banking.
- Step 3 Filling the Application Form – Fill some details in the application of ATMA 2023 like, basic details, personal details, academic details etc.
- Step 4 Upload Image – Candidates also need to upload images in the application form of ATMA and finally download the application from the confirmation page. Make sure to upload clear images.
- Registration Fee for ATMA exam: Rs.2000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card/credit card/ Net Banking only
ATMA Exam Pattern 2023
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Total Time: 3 Hours (30 minutes each Section)
- Total Questions: 180 questions
- Total Marks: 180 Marks
- Negative Marking – 0.25 marks
Total Sections: 6 Sections
Name of the Section
No. of Questions
Time Allotted (mins)
Analytical Reasoning – I
Verbal Skills – I
Quantitative Skills – I
Analytical Reasoning – II
Verbal Skills – II
Quantitative Skills – II
- ATMA admit card 2023 will be available online at website https://www.atmaaims.com/. The ATMA Admit Card will be available on Jul. 20, 2023.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
Also See :