Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology announces Admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) Program 2021
VSSUT MTech Admission 2021 – The Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) Odisha invites applications for admission to the full-time regular Master of Technology (M. Tech) Program offered by various departments of the University for the academic session 2021-22
Read on for more details on VSSUT MTech Admission 2021
MTech Department Courses Offered & Intake
- Civil Engineering – 72 Seats
- Computer Science & Engineering – 18 Seats
- Information Technology – 36 Seats
- Electrical Engineering – 54 Seats
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering – 54 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering – 54 Seats
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering – 18 Seats
- Production Engineering – 36 Seats
VSSUT MTech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date of receipt of completed online Application Forms with all documents: 15th June 2021
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Application (by Speed Post Only): 21st June 2021
- Date of Entrance Test, results of Entrance test and any other information: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for VSSUT MTech Admission 2021
- The candidates satisfying the following criteria are eligible for admission to M.Tech Program in VSSUT, Burla.
- The minimum qualification for admission to any M.Tech Program is B. Tech/equivalent in the relevant discipline.
- Candidates with degrees considered equivalent to B.Tech such as those obtained in the examinations conducted by Professional bodies (such as AMIE and AMIM) are also eligible for admission
- All such candidates seeking admission to any M. Tech Program must have secured 60% (or 6.5 CGPA) in B.Tech or equivalent examination (Section-B for AMIE).
VSSUT MTech Admission 2021 Application Process
- The interested candidates shall fill the online application form available at University website https://apply.vssut.in/ by 15th June 2021
- Candidates should keep the printed copy of the application and submit to the University during certificate verification at the time of admission.
- For Other Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online mode
- The following procedures shall be adapted for the selection of candidates for admission into M.Tech. Programs in VSSUT, Burla.
- Candidates with valid GATE score and satisfying requirement as specified in Eligibility Criteria can be given admission to any M.Tech. Program on the basis of their GATE scores directly
- When a sufficient number of GATE qualified candidates is not available for admission to any M.Tech. Program, students meeting the rest of the admission criteria can be admitted on the basis of merit as per the guidelines.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website