Vellore Institutes announces Admission to Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Program 2021
VIT B.Arch Admission 2021 – VIT School of Planning and Architecture invites application for admission to B.Arch Program for the academic session 2021-22. Interested candidates can submit applications in prescribed format through the official website.
Check out more details on VIT B.Arch Admission 2021 such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application process and more from the page below.
VIT B.Arch Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Submission :- 19th March 2021
- Last date of issue of application form :- to be announced
Eligibility Criteria for VIT B.Arch Admission 2021
Age limit :
- Candidates should have been born on or after 01.07.1999.
Qualifying Examination :
- The final examination of 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi) or The council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi) or Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized board/university or its equivalent examination
- NIOS Board and Open schools recognised by JEE
- Students who have appeared for their Std. XII finals and awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of passing certificate by the notified date.
Eligibility in the Qualifying Examination :
- A pass with minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and with at least 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination mentioned above
- In case, applicants belong to SC/ST community or hail from Jammu and Kashmir/ Ladakh and the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura, 10% relaxation is provided (i.e.,) 50% minimum aggregate as per the condition, in the qualifying examination mentioned above
- Valid NATA score is mandatory for Admission.
VIT B.Arch Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website www.vit.ac.in
Steps to be followed
- Step 1 – Register Yourself (Click on New applicant)
- Step 2 – Verify your registered email address for the OTP received from VIT
- Step 3 – Once OTP is validated, a password will be sent to your registered email address (Secure this email id and password till the completion of the admissions)
- Step 4 – Fill the application form through online mode using Netbanking / Debit card / Credit card / Paytm
- Step 5 – Pay the application fee Rs. 1300/- . The application cost is non-refundable
- Step 6 – Applicants are required to upload the below mentioned documents on the application portal (based on availability within the time frame).
- Application Fee of Rs. 1300/-
- The application fee can be paid through Net banking/Debit card/ Credit card/Paytm.
VIT B.Arch Admission 2021 Selection Process
- Selection is based on merit. Marks secured in higher secondary school examination and eligible NATA score.
- There is No entrance Examination.
- Notification will be provided on our website on issuing of application
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of 10+2 marks and Valid NATA score
- The shortlisted applicants will be called for counselling (virtual or physical)
- The fact that a candidate has qualified and has been called for the counselling does not guarantee admission to him / her. This depends upon the performance in the GDPI/Skill Test and the availability of seats
- The final list will be prepared based on the performance in the GDPI /Skill Test at the time of counselling
For more details, & apply online, please visit the official website