University of Jammu M.Tech in Computer Science Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Jammu University announces Admission to M. Tech. Program in Computer Science 2019
Jammu University M.Tech. Admission 2019 - Department of Computer Science and IT University of Jammu, invites applications on the prescribed form from eligible candidates for admission to two years M. Tech. Program in Computer Science for the academic Session 2019-20.
In this notification, we have updated detailed information about Jammu University M.Tech. Admission 2019 important dates, application form, eligibility, pattern and more
- M.Tech. (CSE) - 2 years (4 Semesters)
Also See: M.Tech Admission 2019
Important Dates for Jammu University M.Tech. Admission 2019
- Starting date for purchase/downloading of form and Admission Brochure: 06th May 2019
- Last date for purchase and submission of Forms duly filled without late fee: 20th May 2019
- Last date for purchase and submission of form (with a late fee of Rs.300/-): 24th May 2019
- Issuing of Admit Card: 27th to 31st May 2019
- Date of Entrance Test: 03rd June 2019
- Declaration of Result: 20th June 2019
- Commencement of Classwork: 16th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu University M.Tech. Admission 2019
- The candidates applying for admission to M.Tech. programme must be either:
- B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science/ IT/ Electrical Engineering/ ECE) with 60% of the marks or equivalent CGPA (55% or equivalent for SC/ST category)
- MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics) with 60% of the marks or equivalent CGPA (55% or equivalent for SC/ST category)
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exam 2019
- Selection for the admission to the M.Tech. Program shall be made strictly on merit based on the valid GATE score. However, in the absence of adequate number of candidates with valid GATE score, the Department may decide to conduct its own Entrance Test for admission to the said Program.
- All candidates appearing in this Entrance Test must obtain at least 50% of marks for earning their eligibility for admission.
Jammu University M.Tech. Admission 2019 Application Process
- The application forms can be obtained from the Department of Computer Science & IT, University of Jammu, Jammu on payment of Rs.1000/- through a Bank Draft drawn in favour of the Head, Department of Computer Science & IT, University of Jammu payable at Jammu or downloaded from the university website www.jammuniversity.in
- The application form duly filled-in should be submitted to the office of the Head, Department of Computer Science & IT in person or by post.
- Outstation candidates, if desire, can send their requests for forms by post to the Head, Department of Computer Science & IT, University of Jammu, Jammu-180006 along-with the bank draft for Rs.1000/- and self-addressed envelope of the size 19 x 27 cms. duly stamped for Rs. 80.00
- The downloaded forms must be submitted to the department in person or by post along with the requisite bank draft of the amount mentioned above.
University of Jammu,Department of Computer Science and Information Technology, University of Jammu, Jammu City, Website: www.dcsju.in or www.jammuuniversity.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here