Symbiosis Institute of Technology Pune announces Admission to M.Tech Program 2022, Fill Admission form
SIT Pune MTech Admission – Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT), Pune invites applications for admission to 4 years Master of Technology (M.Tech.) Program for the academic year 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the same through online mode.
Check details on Symbiosis SIT Pune MTech Admission 2022 from the page below.
M.Tech Programs Offered
- M.Tech Embedded Systems : 2 years
- M.Tech Geoinformatics & Surveying Technology(G&ST) : 2 years
- M.Tech Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning : 2 years
- M. Tech Robotics and Automation : 2 years
- M. Tech (By Research) : 2 years for full time/3 years for part time
SIT Pune MTech Admission Dates 2022
- Commencement of Registration : 03rd January 2022
- Closure of Registration : 30th November 2022 (tentative)
- Admit Card Generation : NA
- Entrance Date : NA
SIT Pune MTech Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Both Gate and Non-Gate qualified candidates are eligible for M.Tech. admissions.
- For Gate qualified candidates, admission will be given based on the valid GATE score.
- For non-Gate candidates- The entrance examination and personal interview will be conducted at SIT, and based on the score of the entrance exam, admission will be offered.
For M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Engineering Graduate (B.E./ B.Tech.) in relevant discipline of Engineering with minimum four years duration from any recognized University/Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% Marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes)
For M.Tech in Embedded Systems
- B.Tech / B.E. in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mechatronics and other related disciplines of Engineering with minimum of four years duration from any recognized University/Institution with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% Marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes
For M.Tech in Robotics and Automation:
- B.Tech./ B.E. in Mechanical Engineering/Electronics and Communication/ Computer Science/Information Technology and other related disciplines of Engineering with minimum of four years duration from any recognized University/Institution with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% Marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes)
For M. Tech (By Research):
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with a first-class or a minimum 60% marks (CGPA 6.5 on a 10 – point scale) for open category and 50% marks (CGPA 6 on a 10 point scale) for SC/ST and DFA category candidates or
- Master’s degree in Science or Master’s degree in Computer Applications (with Physics & Mathematics at Bachelor’s level) or Master’s degree in Computer Science (with Physics and Mathematics at Bachelor’s Level)
- UG + 2 years industry experience / Research experience in a research lab
For M.Tech Geoinformatics & Surveying Technology
- Candidate should be an Engineering Graduate (BE/B.Tech), M.Sc. Geoinformatics, M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Geology, M.Sc. Environmental Science, M.Sc. Mathematics, M.Sc. Agriculture or equivalent from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply,but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at qualifying examination.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SIT Pune MTech Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.sitpune.edu.in
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 – Register – Fill the registration form
- Step 2 – Make Payment – Pay through available payment option
- Step 3 – Preview – Preview your registration and payment details
- Application fee : Rs. 750/-
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking
Verification of Documents/ Certificates
- Verification of Documents/ Certificates – Pass Certificate & Statement of marks of the qualifying examination, GATE scorecard for GATE qualified candidate will be carried out online. One set of Original attested photocopies of documents to be submitted at the time of commencement of program.
- Admission based on GATE score and/or Entrance Examination..
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website