Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics M.Tech Admission 2020, Dates, Application
Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics announces M.Tech Geoinformatics and Surveying Technology 2020-22
Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics M.Tech Admission 2020 - Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics invites application for admission to 2 years M.Tech in Geoinformatics and Surveying Technology for the academic year 2020-22.
- 18 Seats
See: MTech Entrance Exams
Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics M.Tech Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Registration Start: 07th October 2019
- Closing: 21st February 2020
- PI-WAT: 22nd and 23rd February 2020
- Merit list: 4th March 2020
- Programme commencement: 24th July 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics M.Tech Admission 2020
- Candidate should be an Engineering Graduate (BE/B. Tech), M.Sc. Geoinformatics, M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Geology, M.Sc. Environmental Science, M.Sc. Mathematics, M.Sc. Agriculture or equivalent from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at qualifying examination.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Within the sanctioned intake
- SC: 15%
- ST: 7.5%
- Differently Abled: 3%
- Over and above the sanctioned intake:
- Jammu and Kashmir Migrants: 2 seats per programme.
- International Students including NRIs: 15%
- GATE score or entrance test for non- GATE candidates
- Tuition Fee: Rs. 2,60,000/-
- Refundable deposit: 20,000/-
- Total: 2,80,000/-
- 1st installment: 1,50,000/-
- 2nd installment: 1,30,000/-
Application Fee: Rs. 1250/-
Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Process
- The candidates apply online at the SIG website www.scie.ac.in
Please follow the below mentioned steps to Register
- Click on 'Register' and enter your data in the online application form.
- Read through the Terms and Conditions and click on the I Agree button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in the details requested in the online application form under Register tab. Please do not forget to fill in the fields marked (*) as these are mandatory fields.
- Click on the Save and Continue button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next screen, choose a password, answer hint questions and click on the Submit button to register.
- The next screen will display your unique SIUPGF20 ID.
- After successful registration, you will get an email containing your SIUPGF20 ID and password. Use this SIUPGF20 ID for all future correspondence with Symbiosis International (Deemed University).
Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics
Symbiosis International University Accredited by NAAC with 'A' Grade), Symbiosis Society Senapati Bapat Road, Pune-411004 (Maharashtra), Tel.: 020-25671905, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.scie.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here