Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics MTech Admission 2019
Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics announces M.Tech Geoinformatics 2019-21
Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics MTech Admission 2019 - Applications are invited for Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics M.Tech Geoinformatics admission 2019. Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics (SIG), Pune has announced admission to 2 years M.Tech in Geoinformatics.
- 18 Seats
Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics M.Tech Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Submission of application form last date : 15th June 2019
- Entrance Exam : 22nd June 2019
- Course Commences on :26th July 2019
Also see: MTech Entrance Exams 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics MTech Admission 2019
- Candidate should be an Engineering Graduate (BE/B.Tech), M.Sc. Geoinformatics, M.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Geology, M.Sc. Environmental Science, M.Sc. Mathematics, M.Sc. Agriculture or equivalent from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at qualifying examination.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Within the sanctioned intake
- SC: 15%
- ST: 7.5%
- Differently Abled: 3%
Over and above the sanctioned intake:
- Jammu and Kashmir Migrants: 2 seats per programme.
- International Students including NRIs : 15%
- GATE score or entrance test for non- GATE candidates
- Tuition Fee: Rs. 2, 60,000/-
- Refundable deposit: 20,000/-
- Total: 2, 80,000/-
- 1st installment: 1, 50,000/-
- 2nd installment: 1, 30,000
Also see: Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics MTech Admission 2019 Application Process
- The candidates apply online at the SIG website www.scie.ac.in
Please follow the below mentioned steps to Register
- Click on New Users Registration and enter your data in the online application form.
- Read through the Terms and Conditions and click on the I Agree button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in the details requested in the online application form under Register tab. Please do not forget to fill in the fields marked (*) as these are mandatory fields.
- Click on the Save and Continue button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next screen, choose password, answer hint questions and click on the Submit button to register.
- The next screen will display your unique SIUPGF19 ID.
- After successful registration, you will get an email containing your SIUPGF19 ID and password. Use this SIUPGF19 ID for all future correspondence with Symbiosis International (Deemed University).
Application Fee: Rs. 1250/-
For any query, contact us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Symbiosis Institute of Geoinformatics
(Constituent of Symbiosis International University), Estd u/s 3 of the UGC Act 1956, by Notification No.F9-12/2001-U.3 Govt. of India), Symbiosis International University Accredited by NAAC with 'A' Grade), Symbiosis Society Senapati Bapat Road, Pune-411004 (Maharashtra), Tel.: 020-25671905, Email: email@example.com, Website www.scie.ac.in