NITTTR Chandigarh Master of Engineering (Modular) Program Admission 2022 – Important Dates, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
NITTTR Chandigarh ME Admission 2022 – National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Chandigarh has invited applications from Teachers of Technical Institutions and their Administrators, working Professionals from Industry and fresh Engineering Graduates for admission to 2-years Master of Engineering (M.E.) – Modular Programs for academic session 2022-23
NITTTR Chandigarh ME Admission 2022
- ME in Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing Technology)
- ME in Civil Engineering (Construction Technology and Management)
- ME in Computer Science and Engineering
- ME in Electrical Engineering (Instrumentation and Control)
- ME in Electronics and Communication Engineering
NITTTR Chandigarh ME Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of duly sponsored Applications : 20th May 2022 upto 5.00 P.M.
- Date of uploading of Merit List on Institute Website : 27th May 2022
- Date of Online Counseling for ME Modular Programmes : 30th May 2022 at 10.00 A.M.
- Date by which Fee to be deposited : 02nd June 2022
- Date by which classes will begin : 06th June 2022
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science & Engineering/Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Information Technology from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engg/Manufacturing Engineering (or Technology)/Production Engg./Industrial Engg./Automobile Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
- Minimum teaching experience of 2 years as on 30th March 2022
- Application form, data sheet and information brochure can be downloaded from website of NITTTR, Chandigarh www.nitttrchd.ac.in / AICTE: www.aicte-india.org
- The applicants are required to submit Three Copies of application forms duly filled in through proper channel along with relevant documents/certificates and a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of Director, NITTTR, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in case of SC/ST candidates) before starting the admission form filling process.
- The fee can be paid in the form of demand draft in favour of Director, NITTTR, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh
- Fresh Engineering graduates shall be admitted on the basis of valid GATE score
- All such candidates must apply for these programmes in the institute by the last date on the application form downloaded from www.nitttrchd.ac.in
- 60% of the sanctioned seats in the Regular M.E Programs will be allotted through CCMT
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- M Tech Entrance Exams 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Engineering Entrance Exam Notifications 2022