National Institute of Technology University New Delhi announces Admission to B.Tech Program 2022, Apply now
NIIT University B.Tech Admission – National Institute of Technology University (NU), New Delhi has invited applications for admission to four-year Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech) Program for the session 2022-24
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Digital Transformation Technologies – Specializations in Data Science; Big Data Engineering; Cyber Security; Artificial Intelligence; Cloud Computing
- B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering – Specializations in Wireless Communication; Communications and Signal Processing; VLSI & Embedded Systems; Internet of Things and; Data Science
- B.Tech Biotechnology – Specializations in Environmental Biotechnology; Plant Biotechnology; Industrial Biotechnology; Contemporary Biotechnology; Bioinformatics
NIIT University B.Tech Admission Dates
- Online/Offline Application Process: On Going
- Last Date for submission of application: Last week of May 2022
- Regular Admission Mode: April 2022
NIIT University B.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Class X in five subjects (Compulsory subjects – English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies with 60% marks or equivalent from CBSE/ICSE/any other board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India.
- Class XII in five subjects (Compulsory subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English With 60% marks or equivalent.
- Those Applicants who have the Class XII score of either 2020 or 2021 should also submit a self-attested mark sheet of Class XII. If forms are submitted online, a scanned copy of all the required documents should also be attached.
- Candidates who have applied before March 31, 2022, have to submit a self-attested copy of the admit card of the Class XII board examination with the reference of their application number.
NIIT University B.Tech Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online or offline mode.
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.niituniversity.in/
- NU Applicant Login page and pay the Application fee online by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / UPI – Unified Payment Interface
- The hard copy of Application Form can be obtained from any of the designated Admissions Offices of NU. Application Form can be downloaded from website https://nucleus.niituniversity.in/ and pay the Application Fee by Cheque/ Demand Draft, drawn in favor of NIIT University, payable at Delhi/Gurugram.
Submission of Application Form
- Courier the printed copy of Application form along with Attach scanned copies of all the required documents by post to the NU Central Admissions Office at NIIT House, 85, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurugram, Haryana-122001
- Selection for admission will be based on valid JEE main/BITSAT/SAT/NEET/Any State Engineering Entrance Examination Rank/Score
- For Applicants not having any of the above scores the NUAT will be mandatory.
- Applicants having valid JEE main/BITSAT/SAT/NEET/Any State Engineering Entrance Examination Rank/Score are strongly recommended to take NUAT and the better of the two scores (second being NUAT) will be considered.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website