Jaypee University of Information Technology Waknaghat announces Admission to M.Tech Program 2022
JUIT M.Tech Admission 2022 – Jaypee University of Information Technology (JUIT) Waknaghat invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to M.Tech Programs in various disciplines for the academic year 2022-23 through JUIT PGET 2022 and valid GATE score.
Candidates can check the complete information of JUIT M.Tech Admission 2022 such as application process, eligibility criteria, important dates, selection process and more from the page below.
Jaypee University of Information Technology M.Tech Admission 2022
M.Tech Programs Offered
- M.Tech in Biotechnology
- M.Tech in Civil Engineering (Specialization: Construction Management)
- M.Tech in Civil Engineering (Specialization: Environmental Engineering)
- M.Tech in Civil Engineering (Specialization: Structural Engineering)
- M. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- M. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (Information Security)
- M. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- M. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (Data Science)
- M. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Internet of Thing)
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for applying (Online/Offline) (M. Tech): 30th June 2022
- Issue of JUIT PGET Admit Card: To be announced
- Date for PGET-2022 : 06th July 2022
- Announcement of PGET Result: 08th July 2022
Eligibility Criteria for JUIT M.Tech Admission 2022
- M. Tech- Biotechnology: B. Tech in BT/BI, M. Sc life sciences , 4 years professional degree in B. Sc (Agriculture /Horticulture), B.V. Sc, B. Pharm and MBBS.
- M. Tech – Civil Engineering (Specialization: Environmental Eng): BE/B. Tech in Civil/Chemical/Environmental Engineering/ other equivalent degree.
- M. Tech – Civil Engineering (Specialization: Structural Eng.): BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering/ other equivalent degrees.
- M. Tech- Civil Engineering (Specialization: Construction Mgt.): BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering/ other equivalent degrees.
- M. Tech-Electronics & Communication Eng.: BE/B. Tech in ECE/other equivalent degree/ M. Sc ( Electronics/Physics).
- M. Tech – Computer Science & Eng.: BE/B. Tech in CSE/ IT/ECE/BI /M Sc(CSE/IT)/MCA/other equivalent degrees.
- M. Tech – Computer Sci. & Engineering (Specialization: Information Security): BE/B. Tech in CSE/ IT/ECE/BI /MSc(CSE/IT)/ MCA/other equivalent degrees. Candidates should have scored 60% or equivalent CGPA 6.0 in a scale of 10 in B. Tech./B.E/M. Sc degrees.
- M. Tech in Computer Science & Eng. (Data Science): BE/B. Tech in CSE/ IT/ECE/BI /M Sc(CSE/IT)/MCA/other equivalent degrees.
- M. Tech in Electronics & Communication Eng. (Internet of Things): Candidates should have scored 60% or equivalent CGPA 6.0 in a scale of 10 in B. Tech./B.E/M. Sc degrees.
- Candidates can apply online and offline in both modes.
- Application may be downloaded from the website (www.juit.ac.in) or obtained through cash payment, from Registrar, JAYPEE UNIVERSITY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, WAKNAGHAT, DISTT.- SOLAN, HP, PIN-173234, through a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- in favour of “Jaypee University of Information Technology” payable at Shimla.
- You may apply online by visiting the link: www.getadmissions.com/jaypee
- Application Form duly completed/ printout of online application must reach PG Admissions, Jaypee University of Information Technology, Waknaghat, Distt.- Solan (HP), Pin-173234 by last date.
- Application Fees : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online / Demand Draft
- Selection for admission to M. Tech Programs to all the eligible candidates based on JUIT PGET 2022 and valid GATE score
- Counseling for GATE qualified candidates will be held first followed by JUIT PGET 2022 qualified candidates.
- The question paper for the entrance test will be for a duration of 2 Hrs.
- The maximum marks will be 100.
- There will be a total of 50 questions of two marks each.
- All the questions will be of objective type with each question having four alternatives (MCQ).
- The correct answers will be awarded 2 marks. Wrong answers will be awarded zero marks.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- M Tech Entrance Exams 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Engineering Entrance Exam Notifications 2022