Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad announces Admission to PhD Research Program 2021-22
JNTU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2021 – Applications are invited through online mode for admissions into the Full-Time PhD Research Programs from the eligible candidates who are awarded Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) through National Level Tests by UGC, CSIR and any other Government Organizations and the DST Inspire JRF who qualified at NET/GPAT/GATE in various subjects.
PhD Program offered
- Engineering : Civil Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Metallurgical Engineering; Computer Science & Engineering; Electrical and Electronics Engineering; Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Science & Technology : Bio-Technology; Chemical Sciences (Chemistry); Environmental Science; Nano Science & Technology; Pharmaceutical Sciences; Water Resources
- Management Science : Management
JNTU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date of Notification :- 05th July 2021
- Last date for receipt of application (without fine) :- 26th July 2021
- Last date for receipt of application (with fine of Rs.1000/-) :- 31st July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for JNTU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2021
- Engineering : B.Tech. and M.Tech. in appropriate / relevant branches of Engineering.
- Science & Technology : M.Sc. or M.Sc.(Tech.) in appropriate / relevant field of Science & Technology. For Pharmacy : B.Pharmacy and M.Pharmacy or Pharm.D.
- Management Science : Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Note: Candidates must have Post Graduate Degree in concerned discipline with a minimum of 55 % of marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam as per above eligibility. For SC / ST / BC/PH candidates the aggregate shall be 50% as per UGC-2016 guidelines.
JNTU Hyderabad PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates apply online through official website https://doa.jntuh.ac.in/
- Application forms will be accepted through online mode only
Step to fellow
- Step 1 : Application Fee Payment
- Step 2 : Fill Application Form
- Step 3 : Print Your Filled in Application Form
- For Full Time Ph.D. Program for UGC-JRF CSIR-JRF ICMR-JRF etc. : Rs.1500/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online through Debit Card / Internet Banking
- Based on the performance in the interview conducted by JNTU H including
- the weightage of research publications and PPT presentation of the proposed research work.
For the more details and apply online visit the official website