JNTUH Blekinge Integrated Double Degree Masters Program (IDDMP) Admission 2019
JNTU Blekinge announce Admission to Integrated Double Degree Masters Program (IDDMP) 2019
JNTU Blekinge Sweden Integrated Double Degree Admission 2019 - Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH) Sweden applications are invited for admission into 5 Year (B.Tech., M.Tech and M.Sc) Integrated Double Degree Masters Programs (IDDMP) for 10+2 qualified students to study in JNTUH and Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH), Sweden in ECE and CSE for the academic year 2019-20.
Blekinge Institute of Technology - BTH
- Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH) is the most profiled modern university focused on applied Information Technology and Innovation for Sustainability Development. Established by the Government of Sweden.
- Integrated Double Degree Masters Program (IDDMP) is designed for the advantage of Student Community through which students can acquire both B.Tech. & M.Tech degrees from JNTUH and M.Sc. degree from Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden in FIVE years.
- This IDDMP degree is recognized in India through JNTUH and in Europe through Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden and globally through JNTUH and BTH.
Integrated Double Degree Masters Program (IDDMP) in ECE (Intake: 30 Seats):
- B.Tech.(ECE) & M. Tech. (Telecommunication Systems) by JNTUH, INDIA and M.Sc.(Telecommunication Systems) by BTH, Sweden.
Integrated Double Degree Masters Program in CSE (Intake: 40 Seats):
- B. Tech. (CSE) & M. Tech. (CSE) by JNTUH, INDIA and M.Sc. (CSE) by BTH, Sweden - (Intake: 20 Seats).
- B. Tech. (CSE) & M. Tech. (Software Engg.) by JNTUH, INDIA and M.Sc. (Software Engg.) by BTH, Sweden - (Intake: 20 Seats).
JNTU Blekinge Sweden Integrated Double Degree Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of application: 13th July 2019 by 4.00 pm
- Last Date for submission of application with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-: 16th July 2019 by 4.00 pm
- Date of Admission Counselling: 18th July 2019 Time: 11.00 am
- Venue: Directorate of Admissions, JNTUH Campus Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500085
See: MSc Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for JNTU Blekinge Sweden Integrated Double Degree Admission 2019
- Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to admission for the IDDMP-2019-20:
- Candidates with Intermediate Education (10+ 2 pattern) conducted by the T.S./A.P Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) / CBSE / ICSE with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry subjects with minimum of 60%.
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (POI) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) card Holders.
- The candidates should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admissions or on such other date as may be notified by the entrance test committee. There is no upper age limit.
Structure of Integrated Double Degree Masters Program
- The duration of IDDMP is 5 years (10 Semesters) and the students admitted have to undergo the first 3 ½ years (Seven semesters) of mandatory education at JNTUH, Hyderabad and, after obtaining the required eligibility, the remaining 1½ years (Three semesters) of mandatory education at BTH, Sweden.
- The successfully completed IDDMP students are eligible for campus placements at JNTUH as per JNTUH norms.
See: MTech Entrance Exams
- The selection will be based on ranks obtained in JEE (Mains) -2019 /TS EAMCET-2019 in the order of preference indicated.
- 50% seats will be allotted based on the JEE (Mains)-2019 Rank and other 50% of seats based on TS-EAMCET-2019 Rank. Leftover seats of both categories will be filled based on the JEE (Mains) or TS-EAMCET-2019 Rank as the case may be.
JNTU Blekinge Sweden Integrated Double Degree Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidates are required to download the application form and Information booklet from the website www.jntuh.ac.in.
- The duly filled in application form with one set of enclosures, photo copies of all relevant certificates and registration fee of Rs.1500/- in the form of DD drawn, in any nationalized bank, in favor of “The Registrar, JNTUH ” payable at Hyderabad should reach the office of The Directorate of Admissions, JNT University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500 085 by post or in person before 13.07.2019 by 4.00 p.m. with late fee of Rs.1,000/- before 16.07.2019 by 4.00 p.m.
- Applications received after the last date of submission including with fine will not be accepted. Office of the Directorate of Admissions is not responsible for the non-receipt or late receipt of applications sent by Post / Courier. Incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
- Schedule of counselling will be displayed at the official website of JNTUH www.jntuh.ac.in.
- Candidate in person is required to attend the counselling with all original certificates, DD drawn in any Nationalised bank, in favour of “The Registrar, JNTUH” payable at Hyderabad / Challan SBI JNTUH Campus for Rs.70000/- (First semester fee) and Rs.2000/- (counselling fee). No separate intimation letters will be communicated.
- More number of candidates may be called for counselling than the number of available seats and merely attending the counselling does not guarantee admission. Without original certificates and fees the candidates will not be permitted for counselling.
Blekinge Institute of Technology Sweden
Mr. Gurudutt Velpula, Director-India Initiatives, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Karlskrona. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Mobile:00-46-734405670(Sweden), Mobile: 9177187526/9032011127, Website www.jntuh.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here