JNTU Blekinge announces Admission to Integrated Double Degree Masters Program (IDDMP) 2020
JNTU Blekinge Sweden Integrated Double Degree Admission 2020 – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH) Sweden applications are invited for admission into 5 Year (B.Tech., M.Tech and M.Sc) Integrated Double Degree Masters Programs (IDDMP) for 10+2 qualified students to study in JNTUH and Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH), Sweden in ECE and CSE for the academic year 2020-22
Admissions will be based on JEE (Mains) 2020/ TS EAMCET 2020 Ranks.
Blekinge Institute of Technology – BTH
- Blekinge Institute of Technology (BTH) is the most profiled modern university focused on applied Information Technology and Innovation for Sustainability Development. Established by the Government of Sweden
- Integrated Double Degree Masters Program (IDDMP) is designed for the advantage of the Student Community through which students can acquire both B.Tech. & M.Tech degrees from JNTUH and M.Sc. degree from Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden in FIVE years
- This IDDMP degree is recognized in India through JNTUH and in Europe through Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden and globally through JNTUH and BTH.
- Integrated Double Degree Masters Program (IDDMP) in ECE – 30 Seats
- B.Tech.(ECE) & M. Tech. (Telecommunication Systems) by JNTUH INDIA and M.Sc. (Telecommunication Systems) by BTH Sweden.
JNTU Blekinge Sweden Integrated Double Degree Admission 2020 Important Date
Last Date for Submission of Application With Registration Fee: – 18th December 2020
With Late of Rs.1000/-: – 22nd December 2020
Date of Admission Counselling: – 23rd December 2020
Eligibility Criteria for JNTU Blekinge Sweden Integrated Double Degree Admission 2020
- Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to admission for the IDDMP 2020
- Candidates with Intermediate Education (10+ 2 pattern) conducted by the T.S./A.P Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) / CBSE / ICSE with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry subjects with minimum of 60%.
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (POI) / Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) card Holders.
- The candidates should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admissions or on such other dates as may be notified by the entrance test committee.
- There is no upper age limit
Structure of Integrated Double Degree Masters Program
- The duration of IDDMP is 5 years (10 Semesters) and the students admitted have to undergo the first 3 ½ years (Seven semesters) of mandatory education at JNTUH, Hyderabad and, after obtaining the required eligibility, the remaining 1½ years (Three semesters) of mandatory education at BTH, Sweden.
JNTU Blekinge Sweden Integrated Double Degree Admission 2020 Application Process
- Candidates are required to download the application form and Information booklet from the website www.jntuh.ac.in.
- The duly filled in application form with one set of enclosures, photo copies of all relevant certificates and registration fee of Rs.1500/- in the form of DD drawn, in any nationalized bank, in favor of “The Registrar, JNTUH ” payable at Hyderabad should reach the office of The Directorate of Admissions, JNT University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500 085
- Applications received after the last date of submission including with fine will not be accepted. Office of the Directorate of Admissions is not responsible for the non-receipt or late receipt of applications sent by Post / Courier. Incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
- The duly filled in application form with one set of enclosures, photo copies of all relevant certificates and registration fee of Rs.1500/-
- The selection will be based on ranks obtained in JEE (Mains) /TS EAMCET 2020 in the order of preference indicated.
- 50% seats will be allotted based on the JEE (Mains)-2020 Rank and another 50% of seats based on TS-EAMCET-2020 Rank. Leftover seats of both categories will be filled based on the JEE (Mains) or TS-EAMCET-2020 Rank as the case may be.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website