Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA) notifies Sponsored Category Seats of M.Tech Admission 2021
JNTU Anantapur M.Tech Admission 2021 – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA) has released an admission notification for M.Tech Program for Sponsored Category Seats for the academic session 2021. Admission into Sponsored category Seats of Regular M.Tech., programs for is offered in the Constituent Colleges/ Units of JNTUA (JNTUACE Ananthapuramu, JNTUACE Pulivendula and Institute of Advanced Studies)
Candidates can check more details on JNTU Anantapur M.Tech Admission 2021 for Sponsored Category Seats from the page below.
JNTU Anantapur M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Date
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms – 25th February 2021
Eligibility Criteria for JNTU Anantapur M.Tech Admission 2021
- Candidates must have a Valid GATE Score and Rank in APPGECET–2020, Marks obtained in BE/B.Tech or any equivalent in the relevant field of Engineering with a minimum of 45% for BC/SC/ ST candidates and 50% for OC candidates and at least One Year of experience in Teaching / Industry / R&D organizations.
- Candidates must be presently employed in the state of Andhra Pradesh or in any other state and the employer should have sponsored the candidate.
JNTU Anantapur M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible and desirous candidates must fill the application form duly in all respects by filling the necessary details in appropriate places and submit the application form along with xerox copies of age, educational qualification, sponsorship certificate, GATE Score card, APPGECET Examination score card on or before due date to the concerned address.
- Address for sending application form
- Office of the Director of Admissions, JNTUA, Administrative Building, Ananthapuramu
- Further instructions regarding admission counseling intimation or any other information will be displayed on the web portal www.jntua.ac.in only. The candidates are advised to visit the JNTUA website regularly
- All the applicants need to pay a fee of Rs. 1000/- in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, JNTUA, payable at Ananthapuramu.
- Admission to the candidates is completely based on the score obtained in the GATE and APPGECET Examination 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website