JCECEB announces Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) 2022, Apply now
Jharkhand EECE (Lateral Entry) 2022 – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has invited applications for admission to Engineering (Lateral Entry) Courses in various colleges of Jharkhand for the academic session 2022-23 through Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) 2022.
Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) 2022
- Start Date of Online Registration : 12th May 2022
- Last Date of Online Registration : 26th May 2022
- Availability of Admit Card : 22nd June 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination : 26th June 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand EECE (Lateral Entry) 2022
- Passed Minimum THREE years / TWO years (Lateral Entry) Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in ANY branch of Engineering and Technology. OR
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject. OR
- Passed D.Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
- Age Limit : There is no age limit for JCECE Engineering (LE) Competitive Exam. All candidates for all age groups are eligible to apply.
- Candidate can apply Online Application form JCECEB official website www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in or https://jceceb.formflix.org/
- Application fee could be submitted through the payment gateway using Credit Card, Debit card, Net banking etc. It will be non refundable.
- Keep receipt with you for future reference, until the admission process is over.
- For General /EWS/BC-I/BC-II Category : Rs. 900/-
- For SC/ST/Female of all Categories : Rs. 450/-
- There is no application fee for disabled applicants.
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- Admission to the Engineering course (Lateral Entry) will be made on the basis of the Competitive Entrance Examination for all categories of applicants which will be on as per schedule.
- Mode Of Test : Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Duration of exam : 2 hours 30 minutes
- Type of questions : Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) & Objective Questions
- Marking Scheme: For every question, 01 mark is given. There is a negative marking of -0.25 marks.
- Exam topic :
- Engineering Physics – 50 Marks (Diploma (first and second semester) syllabus based)
- Engineering Chemistry – 50 Marks (Diploma (first and second semester) syllabus based)
- Engineering Mathematics – 50 Marks (Diploma (first and second semester) syllabus based)
For more details and apply, please visit the official website
- State Entrance Exams 2022
- Latest Entrance Exams Notification and Dates 2022
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 Notifications and Dates