Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati announces M.Tech Program for July 2021 session July
IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Tirupati invites applications for admission to the M. Tech Program offered in various departments for the academic session starting in July 2021. Applications can be submitted online through the official website till April 23, 2021.
Read further for more details on IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2021.
IIT Tirupati offering M.Tech Program from the Academic Year 2020-21 in the following departments:
- M. Tech in Civil Engineering (Streams:- (i) Environmental and Water Resources Engineering, (ii) Geotechnical Engineering, (iii) Structural Engineering, (iv) Transportation and Infrastructure Engineering)
- M. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- M. Tech in Electrical Engineering (Stream): Signal Processing & Communications)
- M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering (Stream: Design & Manufacturing)
IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Opening date for online application – 22nd March 2021(Monday)
- Closing date for online application – 23rd April 2021 (Friday)
- COAP Rounds – 12th May 2021 to 15th June 2021
- Joining date of the selected candidates – 02nd August 2021 (Monday)
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2021
For GATE qualified candidates :
- Candidates qualified in GATE 2021, 2020 or 2019 and satisfying any one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology from Educational Institutions approved by AICTE/ Government.
- Candidates yet to appear or have appeared in the final examination for the qualifying degree specified in (i) and whose results are likely to be declared by July, 2021.
For IIT Graduates :
- Candidates graduating/ graduated from IITs with B.Tech. Degree and having CGPA of 8.0 and above can apply without a GATE Score. These applications will be reviewed by the respective Department(s).
IIT Tirupati M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Online application form is available at the Institute website http://admissions.iittp.ac.in/. After filling the form, please take a printout and keep it for records.
- Candidates can apply for more than one stream in the Electrical Engineering and Civil & Environmental Engineering departments. However, separate application fee must be paid for each application. The same login credentials can be used for applying to more than one stream
- A valid EWS/OBC-NCL/SC/ST/PwD Certificate must be uploaded with the ONLINE
- application and submitted at the time of admission
- Please read the instructions given in the admission brochure carefully before filling up the application form.
- For GN/EWS/OBC-NCL Male candidates :- Rs.400/-
- For GN/EWS/OBC-NCL Female candidates :- Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST and PwD candidates :- Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment
- Application fee is payable through SBI Collect only.
- Financial assistance in the form of Half-Time Teaching Assistantship (HTTA) at the rate of Rs.12,400/- p.m. (tenable for a maximum period of 24 months) will be awarded to Indian Nationals pursuing the M. Tech. Programmes, subject to Institute rules. Students receiving HTTA are required to assist the department for 8 hours of work per week related to academic activities of the department such as laboratory demonstration, tutorials, evaluation of assignments, test papers, seminars, research projects, etc.
For more information & apply online, please visit the official website