IIIT Lucknow M.Tech in Computer Science Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Indian Institute of Information Technology Lucknow announces Admission to M.Tech Program in Computer Science 2019
IIIT Lucknow M. Tech Admission 2019 - Applications are invited for admission to the M.Tech. (Computer Science) programme, starting in August 2019.
IIIT Lucknow M.Tech Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receiving Applications: 10th August 2019
- Written Test & Time: 14th August 2019 at 09:30 am
- Registration & Orientation: 16th August 2019
See: MTech Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Lucknow M.Tech Admission 2019
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area
- Minimum 75% or Equivalent CGPI, in B.Tech.
- First Division in 10th & 12
- Additional Conditions for Candidates Still to Appear in Qualifying Examinations
- Candidates still to appear in their qualifying degree examinations may also apply, provided they appear in all their qualifying degree examinations and complete all requirements for their degrees before 10th August 2019.
- If selected, such candidates shall be admitted provisionally, and they will have to furnish the results of their qualifying degree examinations latest by 30ty August 2019. Further, they must fulfil the minimum requirements of marks/CPI, and other conditions. Failure to fulfil any of these requirements, shall automatically result in cancellation of admission.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/PwD Candidates: A relaxation of 5% marks (equivalent CGPI) will be given to SC/ST/PwD applicants.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written exam by email. Candidates will have to come to the Institute (IIIT Lucknow, IT City, Chack Ganjeria , Near Sanskriti school, Sultanpur Road, Lucknow) on their own.
- The institute will not reimburse any travel or other costs. Results will be declared the same day. Waitlisted candidates will be offered the seat if any seat remains vacant due to non-payment of fees.
Syllabus of Written Exam
- The Syllabus for the written exam is as per the syllabus for GATE 2019 (Computer Science)
Duration of Written Exam
- The Written examination will be of 2 hours from 9.30 am to 11.30 am.
- Note: The students must report to the examination venue at least 30 minutes before the start of exam.
IIIT Lucknow M. Tech Admission 201 Application Process
- Interested candidates are requested to apply by filling up the prescribed form visit Website www.iiitl.ac.in and sending it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Self-attested copies of all degrees and mark sheets must be enclosed along with GATE / NET score card (if any).
- The application fee for the M.Tech. Application form is as follows:
- General Category & OBC: Rupees 1000 only, per application form.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rupees 500 only, per application form
- Payment can be made through the following mode:
- NEFT/RTGS Details: The requisite amount may be transferred to
- Account Name: Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow Fee Account
- Account Number: 38503909105; IFSC Code: SBIN0012732; Bank name and Address: SBI, ARJUNGANJ BRANCH, LUCKNOW 226002
- The payment details must be carefully filled in the space provided in the application form. Additionally, the scanned copy of the payment receipt must be attached with the application form.
For more details, please visit website www.iiitl.ac.in
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow, Chak Ganjaria, CG City, Lucknow-226002, Phone: +0532 2922032, Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.iiitl.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here