Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar announces admission to M.Tech Program for 2021 Session
IIT Gandhinagar M.Tech Admission 2021 – IIT Gandhinagar invites applications for admission to M.Tech. program in Biological Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Earth System Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science & Engineering for the academic session 2021-2022
Read on for more details on IIT Gandhinagar M.Tech Admission 2021.
IIT Gandhinagar M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application form submission deadline: 25th April 2021
- Announcement of shortlist: To be declared
- Written test and/or interviews: 08th & 15th May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Gandhinagar M.Tech Admission 2021
- Minimum of 55% marks / 5.5 (on a 10 point scale) in B.E. /B.Tech./M.Sc. or equivalent in appropriate branches (50% marks for SC /ST).
- Candidates who have a valid GATE score (at the time of interview/written test) are eligible to apply for M.Tech. GATE is not required for application to M.Tech. on a part-time basis or for the PGDIIT programme.
- B.Tech. graduates from the IITs with CGPA/CPI of 8.0 or above (on scale of 10) would be eligible for admission without having to appear in GATE.
- Candidates applying for the regular M.Tech. programme and who are sponsored by their employers do not require GATE score and can be considered as sponsored candidates provided (a) candidate has been in service for more than 2 years (b) employer grants 2 years of study leave and (c) employer undertakes to financially support the candidate for the entire duration of 2 years.
- The eligibility criteria mentioned above is minimum and the disciplines may use higher cut-off levels for shortlisting
IIT Gandhinagar M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website
- All applications must be submitted online. If you are applying for more than one discipline, please submit a separate application for each discipline.
- After successful submission of the application form, you will receive an application number and a link to download the application form.
- Please save the application form. You need to furnish a hardcopy of the application form and self attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- For SC/ST/PD Category – Rs. 100/-
- For Others Category – Rs. 200/-
- Admission is generally offered on the basis of a written test and interview.
- The Institute will invite a limited number of candidates for a written test and interview based on the academic records and/or GATE score.
- The Institute reserves the right to use its own judgment while determining the candidate’s level of competency based on the available information.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website