IIT Bhilai M.Tech Admission 2018
IIT Bhilai announces MTech Admissions 2018
IIT Bhilai M.Tech Admission 2018 - IIT Bhilai invites applications for admission to M.Tech Program in the departments of Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for 2018-19-M semester starting in July 2018.
IIT Bhilai is an institute of national importance declared as such under the Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act 2016 to provide for education and research in various branches of Engineering, Technology, Science, and Arts
Also See : Admission Notification
Available of the online Application Form: 23rd April 2018
Last Date for Submission of the completed Application Form Online: 14th May 2018
Computer Science & Engineering: 18th-19th June 2018 (Written Test/Interview)
Electrical Engineering: 20th-21st June 2018 (Written Test/Interview)
Mechanical Engineering: 22nd-23rd June 2018 (Written Test/Interview)
Physics: 21st June 2018 (Written Test/Interview)
Chemistry: 19th June 2018 (Written Test/Interview)
Mathematics: 23rd June 2018 (Written Test/Interview)
(Results shall be declared on IIT Bhilai website: http://www.iitbhilai.ac.in. The dates given above are tentative. Any changes in the dates will be indicated on the website)
Get latest Engineering Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
A. Applicants must have ONE of the following in appropriate subject areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with first class or 60% marks or equivalent (55% marks for SC/ST).
- Master’s degree in science or equivalent degree, with first class or 60% marks or equivalent (55% marks for SC/ST).
B. Applicants must also fulfil ONE of the following additional requirements.
- Valid GATE Score (as per department specific criteria).
- CPI/CGPA of 8.0 or more for BTech from an IIT.
- An ongoing degree may also be considered as a qualifying degree provided the applicant graduates before the MTech program starts. Department specific requirements are given in department specific criteria.
- Computer Science and Engineering : GATE score in CS/ EC/ EE/ MA/ PH if applicable Excellent programming skills.
- Electrical Engineering : GATE score in EE/ EC/ IN/ CS/ MA/ PH if applicable
- Mechanical Engineering : GATE score in AE/ CE/ ME/ PI/ PH/ XE if applicable
- Reservations are applicable for applicants in other Backward Class-Non-Creamy layer (OBC-NC)/ Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with benchmark disability (PwD) category, as per Government of India rules. The caste certificate must be submitted at the time of admission
- Applicants must fill out the online application form available at www.iitbhilai.ac.in.
- There is no need to send hard copy of the application forms
- Separate application form is to be filled if applicants are applying in more than one department
- Applicants should complete the application form in all respects. Incomplete application will not be considered. Applicants called for written test/interview should bring the following with them
- Photo ID Card,
- Printed copy of the application submitted online,
- Thesis / dissertation / report / publications,
- Original certificates and marksheets
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exams 2018
- SC/ST/PwD* category candidates: Rs.100/-
- All other candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Payment of application fee has to be made through State Bank Collect only. After making the payment, SBI Collect will generate DU reference number (viz. DU12345678). This reference number will be required for adding the fee payment details.
For more information visit the website: www.iitbhilai.ac.in
Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai, GEC Campus Sejbahar, Raipur-492015, Chhattisgarh, Tel. 0771-2973602, Website www.iitbhilai.ac.in