IIT Bhilai M.Tech Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
IIT Bhilai announces MTech Admission 2019
IIT Bhilai M.Tech Admission 2019 - IIT Bhilai invites applications for admission to M.Tech Program in the departments of Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for 2019-20-M semester.
IIT Bhilai is an institute of national importance declared as such under the Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act 2016 to provide for education and research in various branches of Engineering, Technology, Science, and Arts
Also See : M.Tech Admission 2019
IIT Bhilai M.Tech Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start date for application (online only): March 18, 2019 (10:00 Hrs IST)
- Last date for submitting online application form and completing the payment: April 15, 2019 (17:00 Hrs IST)
- Selection process (Written test and/or interview): May 6 and 7, 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Bhilai M.Tech Admission 2019
A. Applicants must have ONE of the following in appropriate subject areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with first class or 60% marks or equivalent (55% marks for SC/ST).
- Master’s degree in science or equivalent degree, with first class or 60% marks or equivalent (55% marks for SC/ST).
B. Applicants must also fulfil ONE of the following additional requirements.
- Valid GATE Score (as per department specific criteria).
- CPI/CGPA of 8.0 or more for BTech from an IIT.
- An ongoing degree may also be considered as a qualifying degree provided the applicant graduates before the MTech program starts. Department specific requirements are given in department specific criteria.
- Computer Science and Engineering: GATE score in CS/ EC/ EE/ MA/ PH if applicable Excellent programming skills.
- Electrical Engineering : GATE score in EE/ EC/ IN/ CS/ MA/ PH if applicable
- Mechanical Engineering : GATE score in AE/ CE/ ME/ PI/ PH/ XE if applicable
- Reservations are applicable for applicants in other Backward Class-Non-Creamy layer (OBC-NC)/ Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with benchmark disability (PwD) category, as per Government of India rules. The caste certificate must be submitted at the time of admission
IIT Bhilai M.Tech Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applicants must fill out the online application form available at www.iitbhilai.ac.in.
- There is no need to send hard copy of the application forms
- Separate application form is to be filled if applicants are applying in more than one department
- Applicants should complete the application form in all respects. Incomplete application will not be considered. Applicants called for written test/interview should bring the following with them
- Academic certificates (10th/12th, UG & PG certificates, etc. whichever is applicable)
- Mark-sheet of all semesters/Consolidated mark-sheet of the qualifying degree. Result awaited candidates have to upload their latest/previous semester mark-sheet.
- Caste certificate (OBC-NCL/SC/ST), if applicable.
- Experience certificate and any other relevant documents. whichever applicable.
- SC/ST/PwD* category candidates: Rs.100/-
- All other candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Payment of application fee has to be made through State Bank Collect only. After making the payment, SBI Collect will generate DU reference number (viz. DU12345678). This reference number will be required for adding the fee payment details.
For more information visit the website: www.iitbhilai.ac.in
Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai, GEC Campus Sejbahar, Raipur-492015, Chhattisgarh, Tel. 0771-2973602, Website www.iitbhilai.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here