International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Naya Raipur announces M.Tech Admission 2021
IIIT Naya Raipur M.Tech Admission 2021 – Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee International Institute of Information Technology,(IIIT) Naya Raipur invites applications for admission to full-time M.Tech Programs in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering for the academic year 2021-22.
Read the post below for more details on IIIT Naya Raipur M.Tech Admission 2021.
Computer Science and Engineering
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Information Security
Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Communication and Signal Processing
- VLSI and Embedded Systems
No. of Intake
- Computer Science and Engineering : 20 Seats
- Electronics and Communication Engineering : 20 Seats
IIIT Naya Raipur M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application submission start :- 28th May 2021
- Last date of application submission : To be Announced
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Naya Raipur M.Tech Admission 2021
- Minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% of marks or First Class in the qualifying degree, fulfilling specific requirements for different disciplines, as indicated below:
For Computer Science & Eng.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area or MSc (Computer Science/Information Technology) or Graduates (AMIETE) from Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) in Computer Science & Engineering or MCA from a recognized Institution and a valid GATE score in CS; or
- MSc (Mathematics/Mathematics & Computing/Statistics) from a recognized Institution, with a minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% of marks or First Class in the qualifying degree, and a valid GATE score in MA.
Electronics & Comm. Eng.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Equivalent or MSc(Electronics) or Graduates (AMIETE) from Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, and a valid GATE score in EC
- SC/ST/PD Category – Eligibility criteria will be relaxed by 5% marks or 0.5 CPI for SC/ST/PD applicants
- All India Quota (35%) – Applicants who completed their school education from any part of India belong to this category.
- NTPC Quota (15%) – Applicants employed with NTPC or their wards who have completed their school education from any part of India belong to this category.
- Chhattisgarh State Quota (50%) – Applicants who passed both 10th and 12th standard exams from schools situated in the State of Chhattisgarh belong to this category
IIIT Naya Raipur M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application form and information brochure are available on the Institute website at the following link https://www.iiitnr.ac.in
- All applications must be submitted online. If you are applying for more than one discipline, please submit a separate application for each discipline.
- After successful submission of the application form, you will receive an application number and a link to download the application form.
- Please save the application form. You need to furnish a hardcopy of the application form and self-attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of admission and counselling. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Selection of applicants whose results in the qualifying degree examination are yet to be declared will be provisional, subject to the condition that all parts of the examination must be completed in all respects before the date of joining the institute.
- The admission will be purely based on GATE merit list
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website