IIIT Naya Raipur M.Tech Program Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
IIIT Naya Raipur announces Admission to M.Tech Program 2019
IIIT Naya Raipur M.Tech Admission 2019: Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur invites applications to full time M.Tech Programmes in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering for the year 2019-2020.
IIIT Naya Raipur M.Tech Admission 2019 Important Date
- Application form submission: 20th May 2019
- Announcement of First Round Selection list (tentative): 25th May 2019
- Announcement of Second Round Selection list (tentative): 01st June 2019
See: MTech Entrance Exams
No. of Seats
- Computer Science and Engineering (Intake): 20 seats
Specializations: (a) Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (b) Information Security
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Intake) : 20 seats
- Specializations: (a) Communication and Signal Processing (b) VLSI and Embedded Systems
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Naya Raipur M.Tech Admission 2019
- Minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% of marks or First Class in the qualifying degree, fulfilling specific requirements for different disciplines, as indicated below:
- For Computer Science and Engineering: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent in an appropriate area or MSc (Computer Science/Information Technology) or Graduates (AMIETE) from Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) in Computer Science & Engineering or MCA from a recognized Institution and a valid GATE score in CS; or
- MSc (Mathematics/Mathematics & Computing/Statistics) from a recognized Institution, with a minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% of marks or First Class in the qualifying degree, and a valid GATE score in MA.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and communication Engineering or Equivalent or MSc (Electronics) or Graduates (AMIETE) from Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, and a valid GATE score in EC.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/PD Candidates: Eligibility criteria will be relaxed by 5% marks or 0.5 CPI for SC/ST/PWD applicants.
Three different categories through which students are admitted:
- All India Quota (35%): Applicants who completed their school education from any part of India belong to this category. Reservation as per GOI Norms
- NTPC Quota (15%): Applicants employed with NTPC or their wards who have completed their school education from any part of India belong to this category. Reservation as per GOI Norms
- Chhattisgarh State Quota (50%): Applicants who passed both 10th and 12th standard examinations from schools situated in the State of Chhattisgarh belong to this category. The reservation for candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC categories shall be as per Chhattisgarh Government norms.
- Women – 30%, Children of Ex-Servicemen – 5%, Children or Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters – 3%, Persons with Disabilities – 5%, SC- 12%, ST- 32%, OBC(NCL)-14%. The admission will be purely based on GATE merit list.
- Selection of applicants whose results in the qualifying degree examination are yet to be declared will be provisional, subject to the condition that all parts of the examination must be completed in all respects before the date of joining the institute.
IIIT Naya Raipur M.Tech Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application form and information brochure are available on the Institute website at the following link: https://www.iiitnr.ac.in
- All applications must be submitted online. If you are applying for more than one discipline, please submit a separate application for each discipline. After successful submission of the application form, you will receive an application number and a link to download the application form.
- Please save the application form. You need to furnish hardcopy of the application form and self-attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of admission and counselling. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Hard copy of the application and documents are not to be sent to the institute. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us at 0771-2474040.
- Application Fees: Rs. 300/- (SC/ST/PWD Category), Rs. 500/- (Others) to be paid online.
Dr. SP Mukherjee IIIT, Naya Raipur
Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur, Plot No. 7, Sector 24, Atal Nagar – 493661, Chhattisgarh, India, Tel:- (0771) 2474040, website www.iiitnr.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here