International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Bhubaneswar announces Admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) Program 2021
IIIT Bhubaneswar M.Tech Admission 2021 – International Institute of Information Technology Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission to M.Tech in (CSE) Program for the academic year 2021-22. Admission to M. Tech. in CSE shall be done through the CCMT 2021. All the GATE-qualified candidates are advised to participate in the CCMT 2021.
Candidates can check the complete information of the IIIT Bhubaneswar M.Tech Admission 2021 application process, eligibility criteria and other information from the page below.
IIIT Bhubaneswar M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
Tentative schedule of CCMT-2021 Regular Rounds
- Last date for online Registration and fee Payment :- 1st July 2021
- Publication of Round-1 Seat Allotment :- 05th July 2021
- Publication of Round-2 Seat Allotment :- 14th July 2021
- Publication of Round-3 Seat Allotment :- 24th July 2021
- Online admission (PI Reporting) in the Finally Allotted Institute by depositing the Balance Fee online by candidates of all rounds Willingness for participation in Special Rounds and relevant affidavit (Annexure-V of Information Brochure) uploading :- 25th July to 30th July 2021
Tentative Schedule of CCMT-2021 Special Rounds
- Announcement of vacant seats at CCMT web portal. (Candidates may note that seats other than the vacant seats may also be available during the seat allotment process due to upgradation/withdrawal of existing allottees.) :- 02nd August 2021
- Last date for Online Registration and Fee Payment :- 09th August 2021, 17.00 hrs.
- Publication of Special Round-1 Seat Allotment :- 13th August 2021
- Publication of Special Round-2 Seat Allotment :- 21st August 2021
- Online admission (PI Reporting) in the Finally Allotted Institute by depositing the Balance Fee online on CCMT portal by the candidates of Special Round1 and 2 :- 22nd August to 25th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Bhubaneswar M.Tech Admission 2021
- B.Tech/B.E. from any recognized universities in Computer Science and Engineering /IT/ Engineering.
- M.C.A from any recognized university
- M.Sc. (Computer Science)
- Any Equivalence of the above (Recognized by Govt. of India/ Govt. of Orissa)
- Must have a valid GATE Score of the year 2019 / 2020 / 2021.
- Admission to M. Tech. in CSE shall be done through the CCMT 2021.
- All the GATE-qualified candidates are advised to participate in the CCMT 2021.
IIIT Bhubaneswar M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- The candidates seeking admission to the M.Tech. in CSE are required to apply to CCMT 2021 and choose IIIT Bhubaneswar as a choice https://ccmt.nic.in/ & www.iiit-bh.ac.in
Steps to Follow:
- Stap 1 : Registration
- Step 2 : Fill application form online
- Step 3 : Upload required documents
- Step 4 : Pay Application fee
- The shortlisting of regular candidates for admission into M.Tech programs will be based on GATE score only.
- Selection of regular candidates is based on 70% weightage for the GATE score and 30% weightage for the performance in the written test and interview .
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website