Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) announces admission to M.Tech and M.Plan Program 2021
IGDTUW M.Tech and M.Plan. Admission 2021 – Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW) invites application for Admission to 2 -years M.Tech and M.Plan. (Urban Planning) Program for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can apply for the same through online mode till June 30, 2021. Read further for more details on IGDTUW M.Tech and M.Plan. Admission 2021
- M. Tech. 2-Year (4-Semester) in CSE (Artificial Intelligence), M. Tech. ECE (VLSI Design), M. Tech. (Robotics & Automation), M. Tech. IT (Information Security Management)
- M.Plan. (Urban Planning), 2-Year(4-Semester)
IGDTUW M.Tech and M.Plan. Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Opening of Admission portal for receiving of online applications :- 01st June 2021
- Last date for submission of duly filled application form :- 30th June 2021
- Rank wise Seat Allotment to qualified applicants for 1st counselling :- 15th July 2021
- Duration of Online Payment of Full Fee for 1st counselling :- 19th to 21st July 2021
- Upgradation list for M.Tech :- 23rd July 2021
- Rank wise Seat Allotment to qualified applicants for 2nd counselling :- 24th July 2021
- Duration of Online Payment of Full Fee for 2nd counselling :- 24th to 27th July 2021
- Last date of admission for M.Tech & M.Plan :- 31st July 2021
- Spot Round and Special Spot Round for M.Plan and M.tech :- Date will be notified on the website subject to the availability of seats.
Eligibility Criteria for IGDTUW M.Tech and M.Plan. Admission 2021
- For M.tech : B.Tech./B.E.Degree with minimum 60% or equivalent in the qualifying exam.
- B.Tech. / B.E.in CS/IT/ECE or MCA or M. Sc. (Computer Science)/ M.Sc.(IT), (Electronics/Physics with Electronics/ Informatics/ or equivalent from a recognized University.
- AMIE/ AMIETE in relevant discipline.
- Age limit : There is no minimum age criteria, but maximum age should not be more than 40 years on 30.9.2021.
- For M.Plan. : An applicant passing any of the following qualifying examinations with Minimum 60% or equivalent.
- B. Arch. or its equivalent/B.E/B. Tech. in Civil Engineering or equivalent/ B. Planning or B. Tech. (Planning) or equivalent.
- Note : Candidates appearing in the Final year/semester of their qualifying degree may also apply.
IGDTUW M.Tech and M.Plan. Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.igdtuw.ac.in by submitting one time non-refundable Application fee.
- The candidates are advised to read each, and every instruction given in the Admission Brochure very carefully before applying Online.
- The e-brochure may be downloaded from the website (www.igdtuw.ac.in)
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only).
- Mode of Payment : Through online Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- For M.Tech : The admission to M.Tech. course will be on the basis of the valid GATE Score secured by applicants and thereafter on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination, as per the eligibility. First preference would be given to candidates having valid GATE scores.
- For M.Plan. : The merit list for admission to M.Plan. (Urban Planning) course will be prepared on the basis of the valid GATE Score secured by applicants and thereafter on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination, as per the eligibility.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website