CITD Master of Engineering Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Application Process
CITD M.E. Admission 2022 – MSME-Tool Room, Hyderabad Central Institute of Tool Design invites applications from the interested candidates for admission to 2 Years (4 Semester) Master of Engineering (M.E.) Course for the academic year 2022.
Candidates can check the post below for more details on CITD M.E. Admission 2022 such as eligibility criteria, application form, fee, etc.
CITD M.E. Admission 2022
- 22nd Batch – M.E. Mechanical CAD/CAM (MECC)
- 21st Batch – M.E. Tool Design (METD)
- 09th Batch- M.E. Design for Manufacture (MEDFM)
- 2nd Batch – M.E Mechatronics
CITD Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Application: 01st April 2022
- Closing of Online Application: 22nd May 2022
- Date of Entrance Exam (Tentative): 29th May 2022
CITD Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- For MECC & METD : B.E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical/ Production / Mechatronics or equivalent. Minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination.
- For MEDFM : B.E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical/Production/ Mechatronics/ Automobile / Aeronautical or equivalent. Minimum of 55% of marks in the qualifying examination.
- For M. E. Mechatronics : B.E. / B. Tech in Mechanical/ECE/EEE/EIE/Mechatronics /Automobile /Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent. Minimum of 55% of marks in the qualifying examination.
- Age Limit : Candidates below 45 years of age are preferred.
CITD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Application form can be downloaded from our website www.citdindia.org under the link Master of Engineering admission 2022 and the filled in application form should be sent to “The Director (Trg), CITD, Balanagar, Hyderabad-500037, along with prescribed application cost by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad
- Admission is purely based on the rank obtained in the Entrance Test to be conducted by University College of Engineering OU Hyderabad. Rank holders of GATE also need to qualify themselves in the entrance examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website