Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD) announces Admission to Master of Engineering (M.E.) Course 2021
CITD M.E. Admission 2021 – MSME-Tool Room, Hyderabad Central Institute of Tool Design invites applications from the interested candidates for admission to 2 Years (4 Semester) Master of Engineering (M.E.) Course for the academic year 2021.
Candidates can check the post below for more details on CITD M.E. Admission 2021 such as eligibility criteria, application form, fee, etc.
- 21st Batch – M.E. Mechanical CAD/CAM (MECC)
- 20th Batch – M.E. Tool Design (METD)
- 08th Batch- M.E. Design for Manufacture (MEDFM)
- 1st Batch – M.E Mechatronics
CITD M.E. Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 30th October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CITD M.E. Admission 2021
- For MECC & METD : B.E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical/ Production / Mechatronics or equivalent. Minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination.
- For MEDFM : B.E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical/Production/ Mechatronics/ Automobile / Aeronautical or equivalent. Minimum of 55% of marks in the qualifying examination.
- For M. E. Mechatronics : B.E. / B. Tech in Mechanical/ECE/EEE/EIE/Mechatronics /Automobile /Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent. Minimum of 55% of marks in the qualifying examination.
- Age Limit : Candidates below 45 years of age are preferred.
CITD M.E. Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application form can be downloaded from our website www.citdindia.org under the link Master of Engineering admission 2021 and the filled in application form should be sent to “The Director (Trg), CITD, Balanagar, Hyderabad-500037, along with prescribed application cost by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad
- Admission is purely based on the rank obtained in the Entrance Test to be conducted by University College of Engineering OU Hyderabad. Rank holders of GATE also need to qualify themselves in the entrance examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website