CITD Master of Engineering (M.E) Course Admission 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD) announces Admission to Master of Engineering (M.E.) Course 2019
CITD Master of Engineering Admission 2019 - Central Institute of Tool Design invites applications from the interested candidates for admission into the Master of Engineering course for the year 2019.
About the course:
Central Institute of Tool Design is conducting full-time Master of Engineering programmes in collaboration with University College of Engineering, Osmania University, in:
- 1. M.E. Mechanical CAD/CAM (MECC)
- 2. M.E. Tool Design (METD)
- 3. M.E. Design for Manufacture (MEDFM)
See: MTech Entrance Exams
CITD Master of Engineering Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Start date of application: 06th May 2019
- Last date of receipt of filled in application: 13th June 2019
- Date of entrance exam (tentative): 16th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for CITD Master of Engineering Admission 2019
- For M.E. (Mech. – CAD/CAM): B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering/ Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent. Minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination from the Institutions approved by AICTE.
- For M.E. (Tool Design): B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering or equivalent. Minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination from the Institutions approved by AICTE.
- For M.E. (Design for Manufacture): B.E. / B. Tech. Mechanical Engineering /Production Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent. Minimum of 55% of marks in the qualifying examination from the Institution approved by AICTE.
For industry sponsored candidate:
- The candidates must have a minimum of two years of full-time professional work experience after passing the qualifying examination in a Registered Firm/ Company/ Industry/ Educational and Research Institutions/ Govt. Department/ Govt. Autonomous organizations in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
- There will be no age restriction. However, preference will be given to those who are below 45 years of age.
- A letter from the employer must be furnished sponsoring the candidate for admission into M.E. (Mech. - CAD/CAM) / M.E. (Tool Design)/ M.E. (DFM). The employer should also indicate that the candidate sponsored will not be withdrawn midway till the completion of the course.
Syllabus of exam:
- Questions will be asked from the following subjects:
Engineering Materials, Foundry, Welding, Metal working, Machine tools, Machining Processes, Limits, Fits and Tolerances, Machine design, Industrial Engineering, Statics, Dynamics, Strength of Materials, Production management, Theory of Machines, Metrology, Engineering Drawing, Psychometric Test.
Duration of exam:
- One and a half hour
- 100 objective type questions
- Admission is purely based on the rank obtained in the Entrance Test to be conducted by University College of Engineering, OU, Hyderabad. Rank holders of GATE also need to qualify themselves in the entrance examination.
- Reservation exists as per Govt. of India Rules. Age Relaxation for SC/ST category candidates exist as per Govt. of India Rules.
For self sponsored:
- The candidates selected have to remit course fee of Rs. 41,000/- per semester at the beginning of each semester either in Online Mode, Bank Challan or DD in favour of the Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad.
For Industry sponsored:
- The candidates selected have to remit course fee of Rs. 51,000/- per semester at the beginning of each semester either in Online Mode, Bank Challan or DD in favour of the Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad. In addition, the candidates have also to pay one time Autonomy fee of Rs.9, 770/-(OU Autonomy) at the time of admission.
CITD Master of Engineering Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application form can be downloaded from our website www.citdindia.org under the link Master of Engineering admission 2019 and the filled in application form should be sent to The Director (Trg), CITD, Balanagar, Hyderabad-500037, along with prescribed application cost by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal Director, CITD, Hyderabad.
Central Institute of Tool Design, Balanagar, Hyderabad, Pin-500037
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here