Central University of Haryana announces Admission to B.Tech Second Year Courses (Lateral Entry Scheme) 2021-22
Central University of Haryana B.Tech (LE) Admission 2021 – School of Engineering and Technology, Central University of Haryana invites online applications from all eligible candidates for Admission to B.Tech Second Year (III Semester) Program under vacant seats of Lateral Entry Scheme for the academic session 2021-22.
B.Tech (LE) Course Offered
- Printing and Packaging Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
Central University of Haryana B.Tech (LE) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start of submission of online form : 10th August 2021
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms : 22nd August 2021
- Counseling including deposit of fee : 25th to 27th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Haryana B.Tech (LE) Admission 2021
- Candidates should have passed Diploma examination with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branches of engineering/ and technology.
- Candidates should have passed B.Sc degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category) and passed class 10+2 examination with Mathematics subject.
Central University of Haryana B.Tech (LE) Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.cuh.ac.in/
- The candidates desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all the instructions regarding filling up online forms, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- Since the number of seats are limited, admission will be offered strictly on the basis of merit (Percentage of marks/CGPA) of qualifying exam (Diploma/BSC).
For more details and apply, please visit the official website