Birla Institute of Technology announces B.Tech Program 2021 at Deoghar, Jaipur and Patna Campuses, Apply now
BIT Mesra B.Tech Admission – Applications are invited from the prospective candidates aspiring for admission to (4-Year) 8-Semester full-time B.Tech. Program of the Birla Institute of Technology at its Deoghar, Jaipur and Patna Off Campuses for the Academic Session 2021-22.
- Four years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in
- Computer Science and Engineering : 90 Seats
- Electronics and Communication Engineering : 60 Seats
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering : 60 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering : 60 Seats
BIT Mesra B.Tech Admission Dates 2021
- Last date to Apply Online (against vacant seats) : 22nd December 2021
- Provisional Selection List will be declared on: 24th December 2021
BIT Mesra B.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates must have passed in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII), or its equivalent, referred to as the qualifying examination. Candidates with compartments are not eligible to apply for the program.
- Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.Tech. program shall be as under:
- Required Criteria based on Class 12th / Equivalent Qualifying Examination : a) Physics b) Mathematics c) Any one of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational subject.d) A Language e) Any subject other than the above four.
- The candidate must have appeared in JEE (Main) 2021 and should have secured a valid AIR (CRL Rank) in JEE (Main) 2021.
- BC-I / BC-II of Jharkhand State for admission at BIT Deoghar Campus: The candidates must have passed their qualifying exam from the State of Jharkhand and should be BC-I (EBC)/ BC-II (OBC) of Jharkhand State only. A certificate should have been issued on or after 1st April 2021.
- BC-I / BC-II of Bihar State for admission at BIT Patna Campus: The candidates must have passed their qualifying exam from the State of Bihar and should be BC-I (EBC)/BC-II (OBC)/ BC (OBC) Girls of Bihar State only. A certificate should have been issued on or after 1st April 2021.
- Economically Weaker Section (GEN-EWS): As per the Govt. of India norms. Applicants will be required to provide the GEN-EWS certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format on the basis of last financial year 2020-21. A certificate should have been issued on or after 1st April 2021.
- Age limit : Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1996 are eligible for admission. SC, ST and PwD candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years.
BIT Mesra B.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates must complete and submit the application form online only [link available on the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in].
- To fill an online application form, click on the link “APPLY ONLINE” to register for the programme and create a password for the application process. Do not share the password with anybody.
- Please read instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
- For General / OBC / EWS candidates : Rs.1,000/-
- For SC/ST candidates : Rs.750/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online Payment Gateway (candidates may use Net banking / Debit card / Credit card of any nationalized bank)
- Provisional selections to B.Tech. Program will be made on merit:
- Based on All India Rank (CRL Rank) obtained by the candidates in JEE (MAIN) 2021. However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements [see eligibility criteria].
- Based on various reservation criteria of the State and Central Government.
For more details and apply please visit the official website