Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECEB) notifies Under Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling (UGEAC)-2021 for BE/BTech Course
Bihar UGEAC 2021 – Online Applications are invited from candidates who have appeared in Joint Entrance Examination [JEE (MAIN)]-2021, conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and got a valid NTA score. Such candidates may apply for appearing in the Undergraduate Engineering Admission Counselling (UGEAC)-2021 for Admission to the First Year B.E. / B. Tech. Courses in Govt. Engineering Colleges of Bihar, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Women’s Institute of Technology, Navodaya Complex, Kameshwar Nagar, Darbhanga (Under Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga) , Exalt College of Engg. & Tech. (Private), Vaishali and Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya (Private), Bihar
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration starting date: 22nd October 2021
- Online Registration closing date: 02nd November 2021
- Last date of payment through challan: 03rd November2021
- Last date of payment through Net Banking/Debit Card /Credit Card: 03 November 2021
- Online Editing of Application Form: 04th – 05th November 2021
- Publication of Merit list of UGEAC-2021: 06th November 2021
- Seat Matrix and Business rule posting on website: To be announced
- Starting date of Online Registration and Choice filling for Seat Allotment: To be announced
- Last date of Online Registration, Choice filling for seat allotment and locking: To be announced
- 1st Round provisional seat allotment result publication date: To be announced
- Downloading of Allotment order (1st Round): To be announced
- Documents Verification and Admission (1st Round): To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar UGEAC 2021
- Applicants who have cleared their class 12 board exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Diploma in Engineering and Technology are eligible to apply for admission. Seat allotted is done on the basis of merit obtained in the JEE Main 2021.
- Native: Candidates should be a citizen of Bihar States.
- Age Criteria: There is no minimum age limit for Engineering Courses.
- Medical Test: There will be a medical fitness test for the selected candidates, after that they are eligible for admission into engineering colleges.
Bihar UGEAC 2021 Application Process
- Instructions and other details are available in the prospectus of UGEAC-2021 which can be seen / downloaded from the Board’s website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in on the link “UGEAC-2021” under Prospectus Section
- Click on ‘Apply for UGEAC-2021’ button and follow the instructions appeared
- Candidates have to pay the counselling fee of Rs.1200/- for Unreserved/ BC / EBC categories and Rs. 600/- for SC / ST / DQ categories. There are two modes of payment for counselling fee
- Selection procedure for admission to BE/BTech Courses will be done on the basis of JEE (Main)-2021 score
- In order to get admission in the above mentioned courses candidates have to fill the online application form and after that Board will release the selected candidates list at the official website
- On the basis of merit list seat allotment of all rounds of counselling will be done
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website