Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECEB) notifies Under Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling (UGEAC)-2022 for BE/BTech Course
Bihar UGEAC 2022 – Online Applications are invited from candidates who have appeared in Joint Entrance Examination [JEE (MAIN)]-2022, conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and got a valid NTA score. Such candidates may apply for appearing in the Undergraduate Engineering Admission Counselling (UGEAC)-2022 for admission to the first year B.E. / B. Tech. Courses in Govt. Engineering Colleges of Bihar , Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Women’s Institute of Technology, Navodaya Complex, Kameshwar Nagar, Darbhanga (Under Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Darbhanga) , Exalt College of Engg. & Tech., Vaishali (Private) and Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya (Private), Bihar.
Bihar Undergraduate Engineering Admission Counselling (UGEAC) 2022
- Online Registration starting date : 27th August 2022
- Online Registration closing date : 09th September 2022 (10.00 P.M.)
- Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate : 09th September 2022 (11.59 P.M.)
- Publication of Merit list of UGEAC 2022 : 11th September 2022 (8.00 P.M.)
- Proposed date of Online Counselling : To be notified later on.
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Biology/ Informatics practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies/ Entrepreneurship as per table1.3(a) of Approval Process Handbook (APH)-2022-23 of All India Council for Technical Education.
- Agriculture stream (for Agriculture Engineering) Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subject taken together. OR
- Passed minimum 3 years Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
- Seat allotted is done on the basis of merit obtained in the JEE Main 2022.
- Native: Candidates should be a citizen of Bihar States.
- Age Criteria: There is no minimum age limit for Engineering Courses.
- Medical Test: There will be a medical fitness test for the selected candidates, after that they are eligible for admission into engineering colleges.
- Instructions and other details are available in the prospectus of UGEAC 2022 which can be seen / downloaded from the Board’s website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in on the link “UGEAC 2022” under Prospectus Section
- Click on ‘Apply for UGEAC 2022’ button and follow the instructions appeared
- Candidates have to pay the counselling fee of Rs.1200/- for Unreserved/ BC / EBC categories and Rs. 600/- for SC / ST / DQ (PwD) categories. There are two modes of payment for counselling fee
- Selection procedure for admission to BE/BTech Courses will be done on the basis of JEE (Main)-2022 score
- In order to get admission in the above mentioned courses candidates have to fill the online application form and after that Board will release the selected candidates list at the official website
- On the basis of merit list seat allotment of all rounds of counselling will be done
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website
- States Entrance Exams 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022
- Admission Notifications and Dates