Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham announces Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) 2022 for B.Tech Admission 2023, Apply Now
AEEE 2023 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites application for admission to B.Tech Program for the academic session through Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2023 (AEEE 2023) or Joint Entrance Examination Mains 2023 (JEE Mains 2023).
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) 2023
About AEEE 2023
- Amrita University offers over 190 undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral Programs in Engineering, Business, Arts & Sciences, Biotechnology, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, and Ayurveda. The University is spread across five Campuses in three states of India Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka
- Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita University offers the following B. Tech. Programs in its Amaravati, Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai and Coimbatore Campuses.
Courses Offered (B.Tech Programs) with Campuses
- The various B.Tech Programs offered in the three Schools of Engineering are listed below:
- Coimbatore – Aerospace Engineering, Aerospace Engineering & Civil Engineering
- Chennai – Computer and Communication Engineering & Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security)
- Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai – Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Amritapuri, Coimbatore – Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Amritapuri, Bengaluru – Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Release of notification: As per Amrita University
- Release of AEEE 2023 application form: As per Amrita University
- Last date to apply online at amrita.edu: As per Amrita University
- AEEE 2023 admit card release date: As per Amrita University
- AEEE 2023 Exam Date: As per Amrita University
- Release of official answer key: As per Amrita University
- AEEE 2023 result announcement: As per Amrita University
- Candidates seeking admission shall be born on or after 1st July 2002
- A pass in 12th class or equivalent from a recognized board with not less than 55% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics separately and an aggregate minimum of 60% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Candidates seeking admission with Pearson UG Entrance Examination score alone shall have an aggregate minimum of 75% in PCM with not less than 75% in Mathematics.
- Candidates applying for merit admission should be a Resident / Non-Resident Indian National / PIO.
- NRI candidates can also apply under NRI category, visit the NRI Admissions page
- Foreign Candidates studied/studying abroad can apply directly through the foreign category only.
- Interested Candidates can apply online mode only through the official website https://www.amrita.edu/
- Registration for AEEE 2023 is fully online. Candidates are required to have their recent photograph, online payment credentials, etc. to be ready to complete the online application process.
- Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering (AEEE-2023), the eligible and interested candidates should register for AEEE-2023 by submitting an application in the prescribed form either Online or by using a printed OMR application.
- Based on the rank obtained by the candidates in AEEE-2023, candidates will be called for admission counseling and candidates can choose their branch & campus from any of the available seats as per their preference and eligibility during counselling.
- Cost of Application: AEEE Only: INR 1000/-
- AEEE + JEE / SAT / PUEE: INR 1200/-
- JEE / SAT / PUEE – INR 300 / per mode; INR 500 – combination. (including tax)
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking
- Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate to attend the exam. Admit Card to write the exam is generated only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respects, on or before the last date specified. Photograph and signature image shall be uploaded on or before the last date.
- Selection to the B.Tech program is based on the rank scored in AEEE 2023 / JEE Mains 2023 / SAT (link is external) Score/ PUEE (link is external) Score
- If JEE Mains is conducted multiple times, all the scores released prior to the Amrita B.Tech. CSAP (Centralised Seat Allotment Process) will be looked into and the best result considered.
- Mode of the Exam: Online mode (Remote Proctoring & in Computer Based Test mode )
- AEEE 2023 Timings: 09:30 – 11:00 AM; 12:30 – 02:00 PM; 03:30 – 05:00 PM (slot bookings will be opened in advance before the first phase of examination)
- Duration of the Exam: 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- No. of Questions: 60 questions (Physics: 15; Chemistry: 10; Mathematics: 30 ; English 5)
- Marking Scheme: No negative marking
- Syllabus will be like JEE Mains 2023. The syllabus consists of three sections – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The questions are based on the syllabus in Class 11th & Class 12th. The pattern of exam paper for AEEE-2023
Centre Based Test (CBT) Test Centres
- Centre Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted only in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu & Telangana States
- University will take all precautionary measures to ensure social distancing at examination centres and will have a proper disinfection system in place.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website