Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination for B Tech Admission 2022, Apply Now
AEEE 2022 – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites application for admission to B.Tech Program for the academic session through Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination 2022 (AEEE 2022) or Joint Entrance Examination Mains 2022 (JEE Mains 2022).
Candidates can check below the complete details about AEEE 2022 including its eligibility criteria, application procedure, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, important dates, result, and counseling.
About AEEE 2022
- Amrita University offers over 190 undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral Programs in Engineering, Business, Arts & Sciences, Biotechnology, Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, and Ayurveda. The University is spread across five Campuses in three states of India Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka
- Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita University offers the following B. Tech. Programs in its Amaravati, Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai and Coimbatore Campuses.
Courses Offered (B.Tech Programs) with Campuses
- The various B.Tech Programs offered in the three Schools of Engineering are listed below:
- Coimbatore – Aerospace Engineering, Aerospace Engineering & Civil Engineering
- Chennai – Computer and Communication Engineering & Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security)
- Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai – Computer Science and Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence), Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Amritapuri, Coimbatore – Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore – Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Amritapuri, Bengaluru – Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Publication of AEEE 2022 ranks – August 5, 2022
- Registration starts – August 5, 2022
- Registration ends on August 12, 2022
- Trial Allotment on August 15, 2022
- First Allotment on August 17, 2022
- Last date to pay the initial partial tuition fees for the candidates allotted any of their preference August 22, 2022
- Second Allotment August 24, 2022
- Candidates seeking admission shall be born on or after 1st July 2001
- A pass in 12th class or equivalent from a recognized board with not less than 55% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics separately and an aggregate minimum of 60% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Candidates seeking admission with Pearson UG Entrance Examination score alone shall have an aggregate minimum of 75% in PCM with not less than 75% in Mathematics.
- Candidates applying for merit admission should be a Resident / Non-Resident Indian National / PIO.
- NRI candidates can also apply under NRI category, visit the NRI Admissions page
- Foreign Candidates studied/studying abroad can apply directly through the foreign category only.
- Interested Candidates can apply online mode only through the official website https://www.amrita.edu/
- Registration for AEEE 2022 is fully online. Candidates are required to have their recent photograph, online payment credentials, etc. to be ready to complete the online application process.
- Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering (AEEE-2022), the eligible and interested candidates should register for AEEE-2022 by submitting an application in the prescribed form either Online or by using a printed OMR application.
- Based on the rank obtained by the candidates in AEEE-2022, candidates will be called for admission counseling and candidates can choose their branch & campus from any of the available seats as per their preference and eligibility during counselling.
- Cost of Application: AEEE Only: INR 1000/-
- AEEE + JEE / SAT / PUEE: INR 1200/-
- JEE / SAT / PUEE – INR 300 / per mode; INR 500 – combination. (including tax)
- Mode of Payment – Online through Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card), Net Banking
- Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate to attend the exam. Admit Card to write the exam is generated only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respects, on or before the last date specified. Photograph and signature image shall be uploaded on or before the last date.
- Selection to the B.Tech program is based on the rank scored in AEEE 2022 / JEE Mains 2022 / SAT (link is external) Score/ PUEE (link is external) Score
- If JEE Mains is conducted multiple times, all the scores released prior to the Amrita B.Tech. CSAP (Centralised Seat Allotment Process) will be looked into and the best result considered.
- Mode of the Exam: Online mode (Remote Proctoring & in Computer Based Test mode )
- AEEE 2022 Timings: 09:30 – 11:00 AM; 12:30 – 02:00 PM; 03:30 – 05:00 PM (slot bookings will be opened in advance before the first phase of examination)
- Duration of the Exam: 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- No. of Questions: 60 questions (Physics: 15; Chemistry: 10; Mathematics: 30 ; English 5)
- Marking Scheme: No negative marking
- Syllabus will be like JEE Mains 2022. The syllabus consists of three sections – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The questions are based on the syllabus in Class 11th & Class 12th. The pattern of exam paper for AEEE-2022
Centre Based Test (CBT) Test Centres
- Centre Based Examination (CBE) will be conducted only in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu & Telangana States
- University will take all precautionary measures to ensure social distancing at examination centres and will have a proper disinfection system in place.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website