Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University AGRIENGGCET 2019 for B.Tech Admission
Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University announces Entrance Test (AGRIENGGCET) 2019 for Admission to 2nd Year of 4-Year B.Tech. (Ag. Engg) Degree Program
AGRIENGGCET 2019 - Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University invites applications from Diploma holders in Agricultural Engineering for admission into 2nd Year of 4-Year B.Tech. (Ag. Engg) Degree Programme through AGRIENGGCET-2019 for the academic year 2019-20.
AGRIENGGCET 2019 Important Dates
- Last date to submit application form: 10th June 2019
- Candidates in person can submit the application form with late fee of Rs.1000 from: 11th to 14th June 2019
Eligibility Criteria for AGRIENGGCET 2019
- Educational Eligibility: A pass in 3-Year Diploma in Agricultural Engineering from recognized Agricultural University
- Age Limit: The candidates shall be required to have completed 18 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 23 years for all the candidates and 26 years in respect of S.C. and S.T. and 28 years in respect of P.C. candidates. Total number of B. Tech. (Ag. Engg) seats allotted to Diploma holders in Agricultural Engineering: 15
- As per the rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh
- The seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining
- 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.
Syllabus of Exam:
- Syllabus prescribed by the ANGRAU in the courses of 3-Year Diploma in Agricultural Engineering.
AGRIENGGCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The AGRIENGGCET-2019 will consist of only Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions and the candidates shall have to answer in the answer sheet. The Test will be conducted at College of Agricultural Engineering, Bapatla on 23-06-2019 (Sunday) from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
QUALIFYING MARKS FOR AGRIENGGCET 2019
- The qualifying percentage of marks for the AGRIENGGCET-2019 is 25% of the maximum marks considered for ranking. However, for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But, their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories (vide G.O.Ms. No. 179, LEN&TE, dated 16-06-1986).
- Admissions will be made strictly as per the rule of reservation based on merit through the Entrance Test in English language.
AGRIENGGCET 2019 Application Process
- Interested candidates may apply for admission in prescribed Proforma along with a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for General Candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) in case of S.C., S.T. & P.C. candidates drawn in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU payable at GUNTUR.
- Application form can be downloaded from the University website: www.angrau.ac.in
- Application completed in all respects along with 2 self addressed envelopes affixed with Rs.5/- postal stamp must reach by 5:00 PM on or before 10-06-2019, either in person or by post to Convenor, AGRIENGGCET-2019, College of Agricultural Engineering, Madakasira – 515 301, Anantapuram Dist., A.P.
ISSUE OF HALL TICKETS WITH LATE FEE
- Candidates in person can submit the application form at College of Agricultural Engineering, Madakasira from 11-06-2019 to 14-06-2019 with late fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for General candidates and Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for S.C., S.T. and P.C. candidates in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Comptroller, ANGRAU payable at GUNTUR. Upon submission of application form to The Convenor along with all enclosures and with a late fee, Hall Ticket will be issued on the spot.
- No Hall Tickets will be issued after 21-06-2019.
- List of eligible candidates along with the hall ticket numbers will be displayed in the University website on 13-06-2019. Those candidates who have not received the Hall Tickets can however download the Hall Ticket from the University website and attend the Test.
- Applications received after the last date will not be accepted. University will not be responsible for any postal delay
For more details visit the official website
Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural UniversityAdministrative office: LAM, Guntur- 522034, Andhra Pradesh
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here