Exam Scheme for AEEE 2020
- AEEE will be of 2 ½ hours (150 minutes) duration and there will be one question paper containing 100 objective type (multiple-choice types) questions in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Each question will be followed by four answers of which one is correct/most appropriate
- Mathematics – 40 No. of Questions and 120 Marks
- Physics – 30 No. of Questions and 90 Marks
- Chemistry – 30 No. of Questions and 90 Marks
- Total – 100 No. of Questions and 300 Marks
- 3 marks will be awarded for every correct answer. For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score. If no response is indicated in the answer sheet against a question, no marks, positive or negative will be awarded.
- If more than one answer indicated against a question, it will be treated as “incorrect answer” and 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
Get latest Engineering Entrance Exam Alerts by E-mail/SMS, Fill up the Form below:
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exam 2019