ACPC Gujarat announces Admission to Engineering (BE, B.Tech) Program 2021- 22
ACPC BE, BTech Admission 2021 – Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) Gujarat has invited application from the eligible candidates for admission into Degree Engineering (BE/B.Tech) Courses Seats which includes all sanctioned seats of Govt. and Grant-in-Aid Colleges, 50% seats of sanctioned intake and surrendered seats of Management quota of unaided Colleges of Gujarat, The State Govt. has decided to carry out website based online admission process for the Admission year 2021-22
ACPC BE, BTech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start of Online Application : Ongoing
- Last date for submission of online application : 16th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ACPC BE, BTech Admission 2021
- The aspiring candidates should have passed Std. 12 (Science Stream) with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST/EBC/EWSs candidates) in three subjects with Physics and Mathematics as two compulsory subjects and third subjects as optional subjects from Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational Subjects as prescribed by respective/concerned boards, and should have appeared in Entrance examinations as specified for respective criteria of Seats as mentioned below:
- For 95% seats of total sanctioned intake of Government/Grant-in-Aid Institutions and 50% of total sanctioned intake of unaided Institutions : Candidates shall have obtained minimum qualifications as mentioned above from schools located in Gujarat state in line with other eligibility from recognised board duly stated in admission rules, and shall have appeared in GUJCET 2021 Examinations.
- For 5% seats of total sanctioned intake of Government/ Grant-in-Aid Institutions : Candidates shall have obtained minimum qualifications as mentioned above from schools located in India (including Gujarat State) duly affiliated with any recognized board, and shall have appeared in JEE (Main) – 2021 examination.
ACPC BE, BTech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website http://www.jacpcldce.ac.in/be.asp
- The candidates are advised to visit the admission committee website www.jacpcldce.ac.in , and Log-in to online admission portal www.gujacpc.nic.in through their User ID and password regarding various announcements, verification process and other guidelines on a day to day basis.
- The general instructions regarding filling up online forms, application fee, and admission to the courses are detailed on the website.
- After the registration process, ACPC will declare a merit list of all eligible candidates. Candidate needs to verify the merit number and category as mentioned in registration details.
- Application Fee : Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three hundred only)
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website