ANU Course Admissions 2023, Eligibility, Application Form, Dates
ANUEET-2023 Notification – Directorate of Admissions, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into various B.Tech.+ M.Tech Courses offered at Dr. YSR ANU Engineering & Technology College in self-support mode for the academic year 2023-24
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application without late fee is 19th June 2023
- Last date for submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs.750/- is 22nd June 2023
- Download of Hall Tickets from the website is from 23rd June 2023, 5.00 PM on words (Tentative)
- Date of Entrance Test (Tentative): 25th June 2023
- Date of publication of Result (Tentative): 27th June 2023
- B.Tech + M.Tech Dual Degree Programmes (with Entrance test Annexure -II for Syllabus)
- Admissions into B.Tech.+ M.Tech. Dual Degree Programs will be processed as per rank obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by Directorate of Admissions, A.N.U.
- Candidates admitted in B.Tech + M.Tech Dual Degree Programs can avail exit option after the completion of 4 Years course period
- B.Tech CSE + M.Tech. – 120
- B.Tech + M.Tech. (Electronics & Communications Engg) – 120
- B.Tech + M.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering) – 30
- B.Tech + M.Tech. (Civil Engineering) – 30
- B.Tech + M.Tech. (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) – 30
- B.Tech + M.Tech. (Data Science) – 30
- B.Tech + M.Tech. ( AI & ML) – 30
- B.Tech + M.Tech. (Cyber Security) – 30
- 10 + 2 with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry with minimum 45% Marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category)
- SUBMISSION OF FILLED IN APPLICATIONS THROUGH ONLINE: Applications should be submitted through online only.
- For online submission of application, visit the Website www.anucet.in. A candidate has to pay Rs.1200/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/PH) (Plus Bank charges applicable for the mode of payment selected) as Registration and Application Processing Fee (and late fee if applicable) by opting any of the following modes of payments:
- State Bank of India
- Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking
- After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submit button.
- Filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details
- Take print out of filled in Online Application Form. Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process is completed.
- Registration and Processing Fee: Rs.1200/-
- For Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/PhD Candidates
- Candidates should download the Hall-Tickets from the University website: www.anucet.in and attend the examination.
- ANUEET – 2023 will be conducted at the following Test Centres: Vijayawada, Guntur, Ongole, Nellore, Tirupathi, Kurnool, Kadapa, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Warangal
- Candidates should mention the Centre code and name of his / her choice in application form.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website